Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 11-30-2007, 10:25 PM

Default Toronto TR- Russian Hooker

So I find myself on a business trip to Toronto. There for a few days and I am getting antsy. I got pretty drunk at a bar and head back to the hotel. Saki, Canadian Beer, Red Bull and Vodka.

Hmmm...how about instead of playing poker, I'll order a hooker? Check some links on websites and come across one that is full of Russian girls. I love Eastern Europeans.

I call the service and order a girl named Tonya. The rate is $260C for an hour, all included. No tipping expected. I say I have $260 US and the guy says no problem. He says she will be over in 20-30 minutes.

Well, an hour goes by. I am getting sleepy. I call back and he says she will be there in 5 minutes. I get a call that I need to go downstairs to meet her. Can't go directly to the room. I go downstairs and this cute girl is there with a guy. I figure that is her and the driver. It was some couple and they are weirded out by the look and rush away.

I see 'Tanya' in the front. Holy christ. 5'4", blonde hair, 21, slim, and on a scale of 1-10, I would say she was a 20! We go up to my hotel room.

I give her the money, she calls and speaks Russian (probably saying she has the dumb American's money) and hangs up. Game on!

She takes a shower and comes out naked. I can't believe how incredibly gorgeous she is. Incredibly body, cute face, and a smile to die for.

She doesn't take much time and starts to blow me. This might be over in 3 minutes! I tell her to slow down. I tell her I want a drink so it I just don't shoot my gun in a matter of seconds.

And then I make a mistake. I tell her I want to stay for an additional half hour which costs me another $140. So I am in for $400 and I know I won't last long. Sure enough she comes on top of me and the gun goes off. So here I am with over an hour on the clock left.

I take a shower and try to get the energy to go again more out of the fact I think I should get my monies worth. She blows me again. But I am getting pretty tired by now. I tell her to sit next to me and relax. She tells me that she is a fitness instructor and doesn't know what to do with her life and she probably won't sleep at night.

I am almost a sleep. She then starts blowing me again. Still, I was pretty wasted at this point and just wanted to sleep. She tells me to go to sleep while she gets on top of me. It kind of felt like I was getting raped in a strange sense. I had my eyes closed and she just kept grinding me. She begged me to do her doggystyle.

I finally tell her I really want to go to sleep. No more sex. Sorry. She was so upset. But I knew I couldn't load my gun and I didn't just want to sit there and cuddle.

Well, I need to find any excuse to get to Toronto again. She was absolutely flawless. And she couldn't get enough sex. I only wish I hadn't paid for a wasted half hour and there would be a little more foreplay instead of her coming out of the shower naked and going straight for everything.
Old 11-30-2007, 10:31 PM

Default Re: Toronto TR- Russian Hooker

first
Old 11-30-2007, 10:45 PM

i think she truly likes you.
Old 11-30-2007, 10:55 PM

Pics?
Old 11-30-2007, 10:59 PM

condom or no? get tested for AIDS if not
Old 11-30-2007, 11:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
condom or no? get tested for AIDS if not

[/ QUOTE ]

what a downer
Old 11-30-2007, 11:10 PM

nos?
Old 11-30-2007, 11:13 PM

i know this one, she is very nice
Old 11-30-2007, 11:23 PM

this worked out way better for you than Holden.
Old 11-30-2007, 11:27 PM

ahh, true love