Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip

Old 11-30-2007, 12:37 PM

Default Re: Did Jamie lose money this season?

[ QUOTE ]
Gold overall lost money this season on high stakes, but he still has enough to go around. I've never played with him in the big cash games but he's actually very good for someone so inexperienced in comparison to the professionals.

[/ QUOTE ]

Shut up shut up shutupshutupshutup
Old 11-30-2007, 12:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Gold overall lost money this season on high stakes, but he still has enough to go around. I've never played with him in the big cash games but he's actually very good for someone so inexperienced in comparison to the professionals.

[/ QUOTE ]

again, we are here again, this is coming from the person who posted:

[ QUOTE ]
There's a local 1/2 NL game and buyin is from $60-$300. I usually sit down with $100 and play as follows:

From any position i'll limp in with a pair and try to flop a set. If it's raised (standard raise is from $10-$15), i'll fold unless I have 88 or better. I just want to flop a set because i'll usually get paid off.

In late position i'll limp with suited connectors.

I raise from any position with AA,KK,QQ,JJ,AK,AQ. Sometimes from SB or BB depending how many people in the pot I will just call with AQ.

For the most part I play TAG, and I almost never bluff.

I've been doing pretty good in the game, but is there anything I can do to improve?

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-30-2007, 12:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

pretty sure this is a joke. even Guy L. is better then him, and he's someone who has plenty to go around. Estimating Jamie's poker bankroll at even 1 million I think is a stretch. He really should avoid these games, or at least learn to keep quiet in hand.
Old 11-30-2007, 12:56 PM

and also, about going to Foxwoods

[ QUOTE ]
I wanna play some 5/10 limit and a $120 sng. I basically play limit by the Lee Jones book and wanted to know how loose the 5/10 game is. I've played 3/6 before and it was like 7 players to each flop

[/ QUOTE ]