Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-06-2007, 03:37 PM

Default Re: Average Speed XVII Game Thread

Fish,

If you're around lets discuss how I think you're a villager and you're voting Clown and I'm voting Fnord and I dont think they can be wolves together.
Old 08-06-2007, 03:41 PM

<u>Villagers</u>
Bojtun
LC
FMx

<u>2nd Tier Villagers</u>
Scott
Supine
Fish
Clown

<u>Wolves</u>
Fnord
???????
Old 08-06-2007, 03:42 PM

sorry guys, it's not me.

clown I guess.

I really don't know here. I keep going around in circles. We have three misses left, and I would not clear any of you all at this point. I would certainly not clear fmx based on anything luckay said. I would not go reading anything into GT's "we were doing so well" comment.

I think if clown is wolf, we need to go fish tomorrow. If he is village, I would basically clear fish barring some breakdown. To reiterated my point there, fish gunned for clown from day one. Clown never interacted or mentioned him, though he did talk about others who were attacking him.

So if clown is wolf, I think there is a good chance he was just not looking at fish to not give any info if he was lynched, but if clown is village, I don't think fish would target a villager so steadfastly as a wolf. A wolf might (looke at traz on neil in hackers, for an example).

This is all thin, but it is what I got. I can't even lol village if you lynch me because we are pretty much flying blind here. I;m interested to see what scott has to say. So far, everything he has said has suggested he's village, but he could just have thrown in a wrinkle to his wolf game. Note: that doesn't mean I will assume what he sais is correct, but right now I have the strongest villager read from him. I'd say he is only 5%ish to be a wolf, as opposed to 12.5% which is rand (from my perspective).
Old 08-06-2007, 03:46 PM

[censored] fnord

jbffhjfhjkfdfdhjkfdhjkfdjk

i dont want to vote you

but I dont want to vote anybody else
Old 08-06-2007, 03:48 PM

regardless of what Clown is I dont think Fish is a wolf

but this idea that Clown hasn't ever discussed fish is interesting
Old 08-06-2007, 03:49 PM

unvote
Old 08-06-2007, 03:51 PM

dustin, from the looks of your list, apparently you don’t think eskimo was killed for his(I don’t either fwiw)
currently im looking at all monks posts from Saturday/Sunday to see if theres anything there. Ill look at earlier days when i get home
Old 08-06-2007, 03:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
quick thoughts before I get to work:

I reread supine due to attention he was getting early yesterday and I got nothing from his tone that suggested wolf.

I really did not like the way shorty was posting yesterday. Specifically, I really didn't like the "The only way I get lynched is if GT is a wolf, if GT is village there is no way I get lynched" (or words to that effect) and the whole argument with dustin. Gaping logical falacies, like saying "Look at durron in this game gunning for me in this game, he sounds like you and was wrong" is just awful. I would not clear shorty after yesterday. One way to read the GT exchange is between two wolves who in damage control mode because they are both catching some heat and know they both cannot make it through to the late game. Not saying that is necessarily the case, but it is a real possibility.

I should be able to get a little time after lunch, but it is unlikely I will have any before then.

[/ QUOTE ]

as a wolf Fnord really probably is a little more on top of it than this
Old 08-06-2007, 04:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
fnord
we should be lynching fnord/bravos
voting fmx here is kinda silly
vr has defended herself much differently than she did when she was getting attacked in pirates. much differently.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm down.

bravos

I don't really like an fmx lynch. I don't know about VR. Sorry I've been so not here this game, but not much I could do about that.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is kind of interesting because he votes Bravos the day we lynched VR at first, then Shorty made him change, and the next day he went Clown &gt; Bravos
Old 08-06-2007, 04:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Fish,

If you're around lets discuss how I think you're a villager and you're voting Clown and I'm voting Fnord and I dont think they can be wolves together.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't get what there is to discuss. You and I each think the other is a villager even though some of our opinions clash. Hardly a first in the world of WW.