Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses

Old 10-13-2007, 03:20 AM

Default $50 -> $5500

As an American player, here's my bonus path -

1. deposit $50 at stars, sign up with pokernews to get a free $25 (pokersourceonline no longer offers Stars bonuses to American players) and grind this up to $600
2. deposit $600 at FTP with a rakeback affiliate and play at FTP until bonus clears
3. Deposit $1100 at Ultimate Bet for the 111% bonus up to $1000 and play at UB until bonus clears
4. Deposit $1000 at Chan Poker (newly opened poker room founded by Johnnie Chan that allows US players and has 100% signup bonus up to $1000) and play until bonus clears
5. Clear $500 Titan Poker bonus
6. Clear $500 Absolute Poker bonus
7. Clear $500 Mansion Poker bonus
8. Clear $1000 Hollywood Poker bonus
9. Clear $750 CD Poker bonus

after all of this I should end up with $5581 and I will then play at whatever site I like playing on best, which will probably be FTP (rakeback, etc.)

thoughts/suggestions would be greatly appreciated
Old 10-13-2007, 03:23 AM

Default Re: $50 -> $5500

This will only take you about 8 years.
Old 10-13-2007, 03:27 AM

I agree
Your concentrating yourself on big bonuses with lousy clearing rates.
Old 10-13-2007, 03:34 AM

suggestions on what I should do differently? are you guys saying I should clear those small $50 bonuses instead? are they even worth it?
Old 10-13-2007, 03:46 AM

First the good news - if PSO really has pulled the Stars offer for US players (I assume you're sure about this), PokerSavvy has a better deal than $25, as did RakeReduction...not sure if they still do. I'd also check out some of the other deals at Savvy.

The bad news - how are you planning on playing at 5, 7, 8, and 9? Titan and CD are iPoker skins, Mansion and Hollywood are OnGame skins - neither network allows US players last I heard.

If you want more suggestions, you might want to share what games/limits you play.
Old 10-13-2007, 04:13 AM

in response to Boba Fett,

I plan on playing at 5, 7, 8, and 9 because they were under US Friendly rooms at pokernews, whether they actually are or not I don't know. however, even if I can't play on those sites they aren't really that important to my plan IMO.

as far as games/limits, I play 6 handed NL, can also play PLO, and as for limits, I play whatever limits fit under 25 BI/limit rule (25 buyins per limit).

I don't understand why some of my bonuses will take very long to clear? it seems like it won't be that bad unless I'm missing something?
Old 10-13-2007, 04:41 AM

If you mean pokernews.com, I fail to see where they suggest those sites take US players. They have a bunch of sites down the right side, none of those sites have a US flag on them. If I click on "US Friendly Rooms", the list that comes up on the left doesn't include those rooms either. I'm afraid you'll find those 4 have to go from your list. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

I play FL, so I can't offer any personal insight on the clearance rates. I'd suggest checking out bonuswhores, they have clearance rates for most sites at all different NL levels. Most of their hourly rates are a little high, but it helps compare the rooms.
Old 10-13-2007, 06:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
suggestions on what I should do differently? are you guys saying I should clear those small $50 bonuses instead? are they even worth it?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes usually smaller bonuses clear much faster.
I dont know how much u can find these days.
Good bonuses are much tougher to get these days for european players too.
Old 10-13-2007, 07:34 AM

You really should look at clearing as many PSO/Savvy/Regolas deals as you can, before thinking of grinding up to 600. I know it's difficult for US players.

The one piece of advice I'd like to share with everyone.....do your research very thoroughly before embarking on bonus whoring. If I knew then, what I know now, OMFG. That is coming from someone who has turned some free monies at CD,Party and Absolute into a 2K+ roll. I have only had to deposit my own money once and that was so I could start moving cash around.
Old 10-13-2007, 10:05 AM

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Good luck m8.

Edit: Please, send some updates here when you have started to clear those BIG bonuses.