Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-02-2007, 02:21 PM

Default Re: You down with OOP?!? Yeah you know me!!

[ QUOTE ]
LOL @ preflop, though.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT. And I've 3bet with 4 high before.

As far as the turn goes, with the right read I might consider check/raising (I'm assuming it's HU w/BB now--the action is a little messed up). But I rarely find an online player with that kind of read, so just bet & hope he decides to give up on his A7 or whatever (or that you river your T).
Old 08-02-2007, 06:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
LOL @ preflop, though.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT. And I've 3bet with 4 high before.

As far as the turn goes, with the right read I might consider check/raising (I'm assuming it's HU w/BB now--the action is a little messed up). But I rarely find an online player with that kind of read, so just bet & hope he decides to give up on his A7 or whatever (or that you river your T).

[/ QUOTE ]

Or even better, your 6 against his A4 [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 08-02-2007, 09:49 PM

So I decided to check the turn and hope for a free card. My thinking was, even if he bet, with a double gutter I was good enough to call. I could see these players calling with a wide range of hands, and since I am oop, I didn't want to invest to much not knowing how I would play the river. If I bet the turn, I think check/folding the river UI sucks. Probably cause I suck at river play. If I check and call it would make c/fing easier(on me at least).

I guess the free card play from oop worked this time. <font color="white"> and luckily he fell in love with his KQo. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
</font>
Full Tilt 1/2 Hold'em (9 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: 2+2 Forums)

Preflop: Hero is SB with Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img].
<font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, UTG+1 calls, <font color="#666666">4 folds</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, BB calls, UTG+1 calls.

Flop: (6.50 SB) 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, BB calls, UTG+1 folds.

Turn: (4.25 BB) 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
Hero checks, BB checks.

River: (4.25 BB) T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
LDO
Old 08-02-2007, 09:54 PM

lol play bad get there
Old 08-03-2007, 08:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
If I bet the turn, I think check/folding the river UI sucks.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you bet the river unimproved, then there is probably a fair chance that you end up value betting a pair for your opponent that he has been calling down with.

I think that you would have to check/fold the river unimproved.