Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-07-2007, 11:10 PM

Default Re: Graduating...

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
For all of you who are graduating, (or already graduated) where do things go from here?

[/ QUOTE ]

You have peaked out. Things get no better. Life is a bitch from here on out. I suggest buying a gun and killing yourself now.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah thats what i pretty much figured, just wanted to make sure suicide was the right way to go before I did anything crazy

[/ QUOTE ]

College made you a smart man
Old 06-07-2007, 11:23 PM

Some time down the road - not immediately- you will look back and say "Damn that went too fast. Life sucks"
Like I said, give it time.
At least a week or two.
Old 06-07-2007, 11:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
For all of you who are graduating, (or already graduated) where do things go from here?

[/ QUOTE ]

You have peaked out. Things get no better. Life is a bitch from here on out. I suggest buying a gun and killing yourself now.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah thats what i pretty much figured, just wanted to make sure suicide was the right way to go before I did anything crazy

[/ QUOTE ]

Go back to school for something stupid like law or grad school. Take classes that give you 3 or 4 day weekends Continue as if nothing changed.
Old 06-07-2007, 11:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Go back to school for something stupid like law or grad school. Take classes that give you 3 or 4 day weekends Continue as if nothing changed.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please. Come on. Don't misguide him. OP: Don't listen to this guy. Suicide is your only choice. MSpaint your plan for leaving this world before you commit the act.
Old 06-07-2007, 11:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No, this man has the right idea. Decide you're getting a PhD, but take forever to finish it.

Also, you get to TA classes full of freshman sloots.