Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-22-2007, 01:49 PM

Default Re: AK...c bet?call?fold?wtf?

we can largely discount UTG's hand. He has two pair with 88!!!11 As for UTG+1 I think KQ & AQ are candidates. Sometimes he will show AJ, QQ, TT, but the times he has these hands, he is raising the river always. Also he is an unknown, so there are many weaker hands that we have 6 live outs against (incl TT).
Old 04-22-2007, 08:45 PM

If it were just you and UTG+1 I'd call this down. Seeing as it's not I gotta let it go.
Old 04-22-2007, 08:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i agree it's a bit dirty and one looks like he has qx and the other looks like he has jx, yes. i do think that if we hit the gutshot we can c/r the field on the river and get some bets back, so i think the implied odds more or less cancel out the semi-dirty outs. caveat is that i am more of a feel player than a math/odds player but i think i would make this call. i haven't played .5/1 in a long time but i think that's a pretty mubsy range for a .5/1 game no? i don't how tight stars games are obv...

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not sure we have implied odds here given our position and our betting up to this point. We're gonna c/c this turn and then donk a river IF we get a non-spade T and hope to get action? And it's possibly not even clean period if someone's holding JT. Little to thin for me, I find a better spot and save some money here.
Old 04-22-2007, 08:57 PM

i dump it on the turn with the UTG1 calling ...

we are not getting odds to call for a gut shot, so must think that A and K are good something ... problem with that is we could easily be reverse dominated with either, and with the caller we need to discount all spade outs