Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Video Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-20-2007, 01:29 PM

Default PS3 = Bustooooooo

Gotta be running quick. Roommate's PS3 was working fine last night, just playing Oblivion and MLB 2k7. Today he goes to turn it on and the thing is giving him no video. Weird, right?

He just got the HD cables for it last week, but that doesn't seem to be the problem. Just curious about any problems other PS3 owners have had and what they did, short of calling Sony up and working on the warranty.

BTW, I had a feeling dumping the Wii for PS3 was going to come back to haunt him. Guess it just did. I don't know any specifics, but I'll be back in a few hours to update if more info is needed.
Old 04-25-2007, 01:54 PM

Default Re: PS3 = Bustooooooo

My video card busted or something -- getting blue pixels all over the place when in higher resolution. After dealing with Sony customer service and being told to try the same thing multiple times, eventually they sent me a box to return my PS3 in. It took like 2 days for the box to arrive, but the turnaround time after sending it back in was amazing! I sent it out Thursday evening from MD to TX, and got a replacement PS3 delivered on Saturday.