Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-23-2006, 05:19 PM

Default Tagged by Full Tilt

I've tried to sign-up there and in the registration form box BONUSCODE was blocked. That's what support told me:
[ QUOTE ]
Thank you for your email. Unfortunately from viewing your account I can see the reason you are unable to type in a bonus code is because your account is already tagged to a non Rakeback affiliate. This means we are unable to switch your account.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why they discriminate my rights compare to other players, i don't get it.
Please, help.
Thanks.

P.S.>>I chose TITN as my affiliate, but they have not even replied to my letter. Now I am totally confused.
Old 11-23-2006, 05:47 PM

Default Re: Tagged by Full Tilt

You have clicked on a banner/download link. It has saved as a cookie. And thereof you will be linked to someone else.
Old 11-23-2006, 05:50 PM

i think i start understanding. But please explain it further.

Yes i did downloaded FT client through Thisisthenuts website. But at their site it sais I must enter the BONUS CODE box as NUTSBUCKS when signing in, but that box was disabled and support told me to go ahead and do registration without it - they will just forward it it to affiliate@fulltilt.com.

I don't get it: affiliate@fulltilt.com(whatever) is official rakeback dealer of FT and TITN is private? Or what is who is affiliate@fulltilt.com
Old 11-23-2006, 08:03 PM

affiliate@fulltilt.com is just the email address for the affiliate department at Full Tilt. They are the ones that manage all affiliates of Full Tilt, including TITN.

If you went to the Full Tilt website before downloading the software through TITN, you might have been tagged to a different affiliate not TITN. Even if it was weeks ago, if you clicked on a banner or link to Full Tilt, they put a cookie on your computer so that they know what affiliate sent you to them first. When you sign up the first affiliate that sent you to Full Tilt gets your account. Another reason could be if you have a "play money" account at full tilt, you can't open a real money account under a different affiliate.

To avoid this always clear out all cookies before you sign up for rakeback or for a promotion through a site like Poker Source Online. Just go to tools in your browser, Internet Options, then clear cookies.
Old 11-24-2006, 09:27 AM

Kindred - thanks a lot. Thats exactly what I was looking for.