Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-21-2006, 06:26 AM

Default ultimatepals.com Issues *Edited Title*

recently FTP decided to let your old exsiting account convert to rakeback . i made a account with ultimatepals to get rakeback on FTP. i played the month of october and i got my rakeback for the month of october in 1 st week of november . i played in this month to my rakeback was $220 so far and was updated every week instead of everyday like other reputable affilates.
today i logged into my account to chk my stats it was $220 last night ok and today when i log in i see $0
i emailed them askin why it says $0

david,

i jus logged into my account and i see no rakeback i had earned $ 220 in rakeback this month when i chked yst it was showing but when i logged today it says $0 . plz chk and rectify that mistake why it is showing me $0 . my mind is like blowing that in 24 hrs it changed from $220 to $0.
can you plz let me know whats goin on .
thank you in advance

then they return a email to me with this

Management has made the decision, after reading your last few emails, to have your account disabled and removed from our trackers with FTP and any other rooms. They felt the tone was rude and offensive and will no longer let us deal with you. So we must unfortunately end our association and all future dealings.

Regretfully,

David
they disable my account and decided to steal my rakeback which i genrated what a class act .
you can decied on your own.
Old 11-21-2006, 07:09 AM

Default Re: ultimatepals.com is scum and robbers

What? You mean you got your FTP account closed and you are mad because you wont get the RB? Wasn't this your fault to begin with?
Old 11-21-2006, 07:14 AM

It sounds like there has to be more to this story.
Old 11-21-2006, 07:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
What? You mean you got your FTP account closed and you are mad because you wont get the RB? Wasn't this your fault to begin with?

[/ QUOTE ]

razazi ,
you read it wrong my account is not closed on FTP its open and infact i was playin it until i received email from ultimatepals. sayin they closed my account on there site.

the one where it says managment has decided to close you account is from ultimatepals.i have already contacted full tilt to do sumthin abt the rake i made in novmber which ultimatepals decided to steal.

Old 11-21-2006, 07:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
It sounds like there has to be more to this story.

[/ QUOTE ]
def a lil more

it sarted like this he was not updating stats everyday (all reputable sites pretty much update regularly)i jus emailed him saying why they are not updating he replied back saying he don care abt my rakeback coz i am not a highroller so he told me he will remove my trackers .

i told him do whatever you want 9never thaught he will fall this cheap)
anyway he chose to remove my trackers(even though i wud like to know from some reputable affilates that is that even possible )but he jus decided to steal this months rake and what a low life scum your are dude what a low life scum.

people you hrd it from me stay away from this scums they are robbers .
Old 11-21-2006, 07:50 AM

you sound annoying and rude and probably deserve whatever you got so stop bitching.
Old 11-21-2006, 07:52 AM

this person was abusive to me and my staff and we had him taken off of our trackers.

We do not recieve any MGR as we asked FTP to remove him from our trackers. They did so. What we did recieve he was paid last month even after he was medieval abusive to one of my employees who daily does an excellent job.

Paul "Beanie" Nobles

The e-mails he sent us were beyond abusive.
Old 11-21-2006, 08:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
this person was abusive to me and my staff and we had him taken off of our trackers.

We do not recieve any MGR as we asked FTP to remove him from our trackers. They did so. What we did recieve he was paid last month even after he was medieval abusive to one of my employees who daily does an excellent job.

Paul "Beanie" Nobles

The e-mails he sent us were beyond abusive.

[/ QUOTE ]

i was never abusive to your employee so stop lying and yea your emplyee is better trained then you .

you are a {edited} forget abt puttin me off the tracker even though thats doubtfull but the $200 plus you stole will pay your bills.
it will bite you soon.people you can decide yourself stay away from this unreputable , dishonest and scammers like ultimatepals.com.

Old 11-21-2006, 08:07 AM

To original poster:

If you want to be taken seriously use capital letters and periods. What you write now is pain to read.

To beanie:

No matter how rude he is killing his rakeback without warning and prior notice should not be done.
Old 11-21-2006, 08:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
To original poster:

If you want to be taken seriously use capital letters and periods. What you write now is pain to read.

To beanie:

No matter how rude he is killing his rakeback without warning and prior notice should not be done.

[/ QUOTE ]

auren,

i agree my post will be hard to understand english is not my first language and i am bad in english.

oh and guys to add more this tool will only give you 25% rakeback all other reputable affilates are givin 27% .

the owner who calls himself beanie whatever is a ego maniac.

if i was told in advance i wud have stopped playin but he is a robber who is trying to make some quick buck thinkin i will continut playin on this account and he can steal the rake.

oh i can still play at FTP with rake from my brothers account so smd .