Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Laughs or Links!
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-21-2006, 09:41 AM

Default Re: \"ZOMG I\"M DRRNUK!!!\"

I got shitcanned last night because England get to play Ecuador [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 06-21-2006, 10:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I managed to hassle Wookie into it, so I might as well continue with you. When you wander into the liquor store at 4PM tomorrow, because you killed your bottle tonight, veer away from your JD staple and hunt out George Dickel's #12 Superior Brand Original Tennessee Finest Quality Sippin' Whisky. It will be cheaper than your JD and better as well.

Thank me later!

[/ QUOTE ]

I will thank you right now. I actually won 65.5BB today before I found out about all this [censored], and although I start my part-time summer job tomorrow, I probably won't "work" until Sunday at the earliest and intend to go on a weekend-long bender. Thank you much sir. Jack gets the job done but I do enjoy a good sipping liquor. I've got my Goose and Captain Private Stock. Will give a TR if the Dickel's hits me well enough.

FWIW, will also probably be picking up some Cider as well. This is going to be a loooong, drunken weekend.

[/ QUOTE ]

Man, thank goodness I can put away almost an entire fifth and wake up not hungover.

Anyway, as long as we're talking about better drinking for less money, I'll see if I can get another convert to Fris vodka. There really is no other vodka I'll buy. It's so inexpensive relative to what you're getting; it's comparable to stuff $10 and $20 more expensive.
Old 06-21-2006, 11:14 AM

how much for a fifth of fris?
Old 06-21-2006, 11:18 AM

I think in my area, it's, like, $20/handle? Which would put it at somewhere between 12 and 15 for a fifth.
Old 06-21-2006, 02:20 PM

Wookie,

I've got about 2 shots of vodka left. When its gone, I'll try out the Fris (pronounced "free," I suppose?).
Old 06-21-2006, 04:10 PM

I think it's actually pronounced "freeze," or at least that's my best guess.
Old 06-21-2006, 06:53 PM

UPDATE: I survived last night and somehow woke up this morning without too bad of a hangover. Final count: 10 beers, indeterminate amount of JD around 3 or 4 shots, possibly more. I'm not a lightweight but I'm not a crazy alcoholic either. Very surprised at how I felt this morning.

Will be headed to the bar tonight with some of my friends who I'm sure won't [censored] me over. Might possibly go buy either some Dickel's or Fris beforehand, even though I didn't kill the JD and haven't even opened the Goose I have. I don't work until Sunday at 2 PM, so helloooooo bender.
Old 06-21-2006, 09:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
zomg, if yer woman cheated, the n bourbon NEEDs to be what you're drinkign gotonight.

[/ QUOTE ]

My lady cheated on me as well...Evan Williams is my weapon of choice until I go out to the bar with my brother.

edit:I'm a "Wednesday drunk" because aside from my girl issues, I've decided to not get a summer job but rather spend my time going out with friends before I leave for marine training July 9, and when I get back a lot of them will be at school. So I figure I might as well spend this time gettin hammered with them (and I get paid the same as a normal summer job anyways).

2nd edit:I didn't realize it was Wednesday...damn Evan Williams
Old 06-22-2006, 03:54 AM

California Cocaine at the Red Carpet in St. Cloud: Southern Comfort, Malibu, Amaretto, Curacao, splashes (only splashes) of orange and pineapple, and maybe one other liquor. Combine many CC's with McKinley Place, a kickass local rock band, and you have a good night. They say the answer isn't in the bottom of a bottle, but I'm going to check every one to make sure.
Old 06-22-2006, 04:24 AM

Wookie, on your suggestion from my OOT vodka post, I purchased a bottle of Fris, and I agree with you, it is very good.

I finished the first bottle and had to replace it with a new bottle after just a couple weeks.

BTW: Virginia alcohol tax must really suck because I am paying $24/liter and you pay $20/handle. [censored]!