Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses

Old 10-14-2007, 02:51 PM

Default Re: $50 -> $5500

[ QUOTE ]
well what I mean by PSO not having any more offers is that their offer for PokerStars is to earn PSO points and then exchange them for gifts like gift cards. if thats what you guys mean? they only offer additional bonuses (bonus on top of signup bonus) for Absolute and UB

as far as bonuswhores, should I just follow all their recommendations based on the limits/type of game/type of bonuses I want?

[/ QUOTE ]
Sigh. That is EXACTLY what we're talking about. It's as good as cash at PSO, because you can get gift certs at poker rooms. Savvy lets you transfer to Moneybookers, but that doens't work for Americans...not sure if they've set up an alternative for you guys yet.

Bonuswhores will give you a good idea where you should be targeting your efforts. They have a grid you can customize that allows you to filter out non-US rooms, and enter your game and stakes. This will rank the sites for you in terms of clearance rates, which allows you to prioritize which ones you should go after first. Then make sure you sign up for each room in the way that maximizes your return...either rakeback or kickbacks if there are any.
Old 10-14-2007, 03:34 PM

Hey guys, this is Mike from PokerSavvy and I just wanted to clear up a few misconceptions being thrown around in this thread...

First of all, PokerSavvy does accept and offer bonuses for players from the United States. We have bonuses for PokerStars, Absolute, UltimateBet, Poker.com/Carbon Poker and Bodog, all of them open to residents of the United States.

While we cannot offer Moneybookers transfers to US players, we do offer virtual and physical Visa gift cards which you can use just like cash and work for depositing on some poker sites. Specifically, I know the Visa cards we ship can be redeemed at Full Tilt.

If you guys have any other questions about PokerSavvy, just let me know!
Old 10-14-2007, 04:17 PM

OP, no offense but it seems like you suck at bonus whoring. Since US people have so few places to choose from, just try to figure out where you can imagine yourself playing and get rake back to them if available and take Savvy/PSO bonuses for the rest.

Mike, great to see Savvy represented here [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I love your bonuses!
Old 10-14-2007, 05:33 PM

yes, i do suck at bonuswhoring, but i'd rather be called stupid than lose the potential of earning a lot of $

the problem I have with bonuswhores.com is that a lot of the sites they recommend for me with my specifications requires me to deposit a large sum of money - for example, 40% on $500, or 25% on $400 and I don't want to deposit that much, and then when I list the max amount of money I want to deposit it only lists two sites - Stars and Poker4Ever, so should I just start at these two sites and work up?

also, I can only sign up with one affiliate for each room, so once I sign up for Stars with PSO I can't sign up for Stars again with Savvy correct?

thanks
Old 10-14-2007, 05:51 PM

Stars sounds like a good place to start. Yes, you can only sign up through one affiliate.
Old 10-14-2007, 09:52 PM

chan poker doesn't allow US players since it's part of the ongame network
Old 10-15-2007, 02:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
yes, i do suck at bonuswhoring

[/ QUOTE ]

Fair enough. I think Carbon and Bodog through either PSO or Savvy should be on your list. The should be fairly easy with small deposits. Do check that the minimum limits are within your bankroll.
Old 10-15-2007, 03:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Mike, great to see Savvy represented here [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I love your bonuses!

[/ QUOTE ]
QFT. 28 offers and counting I've completed there, all without a hitch!