Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-12-2007, 05:48 PM

Default BBV, Please share ur knowledge on how to get girl friends

I’ll start off this post by saying all you bbv4lers who spend all day searching for posts about sexy times so that they can live vicariously through them, or the ones who hunt for pics so of girls op's claim to have screwed so they can beat there little sticks should click the back button on your screen right about now.

In my art class I sit at the end of the middle of three tables. Across from me are two of my friends and sitting directly next to me is this girl I don’t know. I’m a senior and so is she, but I’ve never really even met her. I recognize her from being in my grade for years, but have NEVER had her in even one of my classes before. From what I know of her, she’s just a regular senior. Except for the fact that she doesn’t go to those crazy partys where the most popular kids smoke weed, drink, and sniff cocaine all night. She’s definitely not bad looking at all and seems sort of shy.

Enough with the background information, time for some supporting details. Why would she randomly sit next to me? You can tell that she doesn’t have any friends in the class, but of all the open seats she could’ve sat in, why next to me? Besides that I don’t really have any other information that would lead to think she likes me. Besides me asking her for some advice about what the teacher said that I wasn't paying attention to here and there, we haven’t talked at all.

The truth is, this thread is basically someone with no girl experience asking people who know what there doing to give him advice. The biggest question is how should I start my first conversation ever with her? What should I say to start with?
Old 09-12-2007, 05:52 PM

Default Re: BBV, Please share ur knowledge on how to get girl friends

We'll need to know if this is 7th grade or 8th.
Old 09-12-2007, 05:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
We'll need to know if this is 7th grade or 8th.

[/ QUOTE ]

senior in hs
Old 09-12-2007, 05:56 PM

Dude, is the entire OP just a badly executed leveling attempt?

If not:

It doesn't matter what you say. Just (1) be confident, and (2) act like you totally don't give a damn what she thinks of you, and the only reason you're talking to her is because you're bored.
Old 09-12-2007, 05:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
she’s just a regular senior. Except for the fact that she doesn’t go to those crazy partys where the most popular kids smoke weed, drink, and sniff cocaine all night.

[/ QUOTE ]

BORING.

shes a loser is what u r trying to say.
Old 09-12-2007, 06:00 PM

Say "Hi" and go from there.
Old 09-12-2007, 06:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
she’s just a regular senior. Except for the fact that she doesn’t go to those crazy partys where the most popular kids smoke weed, drink, and sniff cocaine all night.

[/ QUOTE ]

BORING.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, this probably means she lacks self-confidence. This is a recipe for success, as long as she's not going to be a prude in the sack.
Old 09-12-2007, 06:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

BORING.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, this probably means she lacks self-confidence. This is a recipe for success, as long as she's not going to be a prude in the sack.

[/ QUOTE ]

From what i can tell she definetely lacks confidence and doesn't get much or any attention from guys. I don't know much about her, but all of my friends have never even mentioned her name before.
So how does this change my approach knowing that?
Old 09-12-2007, 06:12 PM

Hey weren't you at "X" over the weekend? Name some party, school event that was popular, and you went to.

Yes is good, talk about it, no is good too b/c then you transition into what she did do and why she didn't go.

Slip in a I'm Bob by the way or whatever.

Congrats.
Old 09-12-2007, 06:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Enough with the background information, time for some supporting details. Why would she randomly sit next to me? You can tell that she doesn’t have any friends in the class, but of all the open seats she could’ve sat in, why next to me?

[/ QUOTE ]Look do not take much notice because she sat next to you.. She probably did because she didnt want to sit on her own. I would start a conversation first introduce yourself and find out her name.. Then just talk about Art as this is a subject you will both have in common and will be able to talk a long time for. You need to make her smile/preferably laugh but if your not a funny person dont try to hard. Just relax and talk to her and dont treat her differently because she is a girl, although dont talk about how you smashed some Ho up the [censored]. If you have a really good conversation with her i would definitely say something like "would you like to go for a drink one time or a something to eat" she will definitely say yes to this to your face.. After this give it one day and then text her to go and have a nice meal somewhere make sure she knows its a nice meal. At the meal get talking to her about things in common.. When you drop her off at her house kiss her if its going well. Do not text her this night wait for her. If not text the next day and say you had a nice time and you hope that she did and would like to see her again. Wait for her response (good/bad) and this my friend is how you get girls. Au revoir!