Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Video Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-11-2007, 12:45 PM

Default Re: call of duty 4

this game is almost perfect, much better than halo
Old 11-11-2007, 01:52 PM

So, which perks do you guys like most? I've been playing with each weapon until I get the kill challenges (not the head shot) and so far I've only done Assault Rifles and a Sniper. The perks I get with the assault rifles are 1) Claymore x2 2) Stopping Power and 3) Martyrdom.

Especially Martyrdom (which lets you drop a grenade when you die, even if you don't have one) has really been useful. The Claymore I like more with the sniper, because you can go to some good spot and close down the entrance with claymores so that you either hear some one coming or they die. 'Stopping Power' I have because I think/hope it lets me kill with less bullets.

Haven't tried anything but Team Death Match and Free for All so far though.
Old 11-11-2007, 01:59 PM

is this more fun that TF2 multi? im so tempted to buy
Old 11-11-2007, 02:16 PM

holy [censored]. this is one of the most addictive games ive played, specially on the 360.. havent been able to stop playing multiplayer and i wouldnt call myself a hardcore gamer at all!!
Old 11-11-2007, 02:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

defo, i dont think i'll be playing tfc2 again.. probably going to sell orange box and buy assassins creed / mass effect
Old 11-11-2007, 02:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

defo, i dont think i'll be playing tfc2 again.. probably going to sell orange box and buy assassins creed / mass effect

[/ QUOTE ]

cool, soo many good games so little time [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 11-11-2007, 03:22 PM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.

yeah spies were way too retarded in tf2. I will be playing cod4 and fifa2008 online as my exclusives for awhile.
Old 11-11-2007, 06:27 PM

I just bought this but it's not going in my 360 until I complete HL2: Episode 2, or else I'll probably never get round to it. If CoD4 is half as good as you guys are making it out to be, I can start kissing my social life goodbye!
Old 11-11-2007, 06:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
God even multiplayer is amazing, wtf is with this game? The ranking system is sooo rad. I am up to level 12 which i believe is like Sergent II or something.

[/ QUOTE ]

Can someone teach me not to suck at multiplayer? It feels like it's massively exploitable by camping. You die so fast that you're pretty much hosed the second somebody sees you, so running around is fairly retarded when pretty much all the corridors have about 50 spots where someone can be hiding and shoot you from. It feels like the standard game for me is "run around the level and hopefully come across some people that aren't looking in my direction when I see them so that I can quickly dispose of them with any weapon and hopefully keep running before someone else sees me and hoses me before I have a chance to do jack [censored] to stop them."
Old 11-11-2007, 07:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
God even multiplayer is amazing, wtf is with this game? The ranking system is sooo rad. I am up to level 12 which i believe is like Sergent II or something.

[/ QUOTE ]

Can someone teach me not to suck at multiplayer? It feels like it's massively exploitable by camping. You die so fast that you're pretty much hosed the second somebody sees you, so running around is fairly retarded when pretty much all the corridors have about 50 spots where someone can be hiding and shoot you from. It feels like the standard game for me is "run around the level and hopefully come across some people that aren't looking in my direction when I see them so that I can quickly dispose of them with any weapon and hopefully keep running before someone else sees me and hoses me before I have a chance to do jack [censored] to stop them."

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't stand campers. Its the one thing that pisses me off to no end.

I can tell you the UAV changes more battles than people realize. Use your radar and you will know what room they are in. I can't tell you how many times I've run in a room and knifed someone because I know exactly where they would be standing. And get some claymores because they will run right back to that room when they respawn.