Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-09-2007, 09:40 PM

Default Re: HELP ME FOR $$$

[ QUOTE ]
and if ur worried about grimming i will make soem dumb easy contest to give away the ten bucks if i dont choose someones suggestion if that will prove my nongrimmishness...

[/ QUOTE ]

I want to make it clear that by the nature of your OP you're not required to give away any $$, especially since you didn't get that much srs feedback.

It's similar to if you had a trivia contest or a find some obscure song contest. If nobody wins, nobody wins.

The grimming part doesn't involve money, necessarily, it involves letting something like this hang out there.
Old 09-09-2007, 09:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
CC, want to get lunch at Taco Bell sometime?

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol, sure.

The TB you mentioned is in evanston (disqualified on a technicality) but I actually went to the TB website and there are quite a few in chicago.

That statement was based on a hypothesis of my sister's, stating that as there is a bigger influx of mexicans (not mexican meaning puerto rican or cuban but actual mexicans) into chicago the TB business is suffering because they desire the 'authentic' mexican food. Two TBs that have been around my grandmother's house my whole life shut down a few years ago, and I realized that I hadn't seen a TB in years.

I even think the wrigley field one shut done, though I could be wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]

A small technicality in your post is that that the one I mentioned is downtown.
Old 09-09-2007, 09:46 PM

Personally, I really like the dollar bill on fire, though i'm not sure it would achieve the psychological effect you desire. Are you trying to give the impression of a noob/donk but without something as obvious as a baby picture? (and at the same time having something visually appealing)
Old 09-09-2007, 09:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
CC, want to get lunch at Taco Bell sometime?

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol, sure.

The TB you mentioned is in evanston (disqualified on a technicality) but I actually went to the TB website and there are quite a few in chicago.

That statement was based on a hypothesis of my sister's, stating that as there is a bigger influx of mexicans (not mexican meaning puerto rican or cuban but actual mexicans) into chicago the TB business is suffering because they desire the 'authentic' mexican food. Two TBs that have been around my grandmother's house my whole life shut down a few years ago, and I realized that I hadn't seen a TB in years.

I even think the wrigley field one shut done, though I could be wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]

A small technicality in your post is that that the one I mentioned is downtown.

[/ QUOTE ]

RATS FOILED AGAIN

I knew I should've googled before I started spouting off, but I used to live in rogers park and my ex worked in evanston and I was convinced I was thinking of the same one.
Old 09-09-2007, 10:30 PM

i play tournaments...so i want more of the respect/indifference rather then the wow this guy is a donk image...and i like art and stuff so i thoguht that would bne a cool thing to have...and i wont leave this hanging out ther ei will eventually decide/post my deciosion and if somoone gives me the right idea ill def uus eit....

fwiw i love the buring dollar bill but that is counterproductive to the image i am trying to portray...my image can be inconsequential but i dont want it to be "this guys loose dumbish"
Old 09-09-2007, 10:32 PM

also...u dodged the question bout the story behind ur loc...which id really love to hear...either hear or in its own post if u deeem it worthy...or u can tell me to go [censored] myself...that would work too
Old 09-09-2007, 10:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
also...u dodged the question bout the story behind ur loc...which id really love to hear...either hear or in its own post if u deeem it worthy...or u can tell me to go [censored] myself...that would work too

[/ QUOTE ]

go [censored] yourself.....burning dollar ftw ur a donk if you think your image is + or -EV what is someones like oh this dudes pic is trying to look like a donk hes prolly a little tightpassivewoman like that tylerg kid im gonna call.
Old 09-09-2007, 10:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

go [censored] yourself.....burning dollar ftw ur a donk if you think your image is + or -EV what is someones like oh this dudes pic is trying to look like a donk hes prolly a little tightpassivewoman like that tylerg kid im gonna call.

[/ QUOTE ]

lololol...but im a shuvtard in sngs and i dont want an image that makes me look loose ldo...

edit: stop changing the subject...loose change has a good drug story for BBV goddamnit share w/us...

edit again: well [censored] maybe im changing the subject...hmm...DRUG STORY PLZ
Old 09-09-2007, 10:45 PM

Yo your screenname is phishfiend, u dont need an avatar to make people think u are bad.
Old 09-09-2007, 10:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

dont use a pic of your mom for your avatar then i hear shes like pokin a warm bag of water

[/ QUOTE ]

lololol...but im a shuvtard in sngs and i dont want an image that makes me look loose ldo...

edit: stop changing the subject...loose change has a good drug story for BBV goddamnit share w/us...

edit again: well [censored] maybe im changing the subject...hmm...DRUG STORY PLZ

[/ QUOTE ]