Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-29-2007, 09:58 AM

Default Re: CYOA: Vortex

[ QUOTE ]
Actually, I think I like voj best of all.

He's had lots of suspects, all with reasons "to be explained later". I wish later would come soon.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please read my posts. I actually always cared to explain my votes on every single day.
I also explained why any people on my list is actually on it..
I pushed for JaredL since day 1 - ok it doesn't make my village but all thes points should be accounted for me..

I actually feel very strongly that anyone basically pushing for me because I'm supposedly wolfy should be looked at cautiously. I know I'm such an easy lynch and so do you.
So please now reread my posts. I'll reread yours later on (because I'm sorry but I happen to have a life outside of POG, just as many many other poggers) and will post, don't worry about that..
Old 03-29-2007, 09:59 AM

I have meetings to go and won't be voting until later, as I want to reread yesterday too.

Zurvan - it would be foolish to think I am evil because I did/do something different in a game. I play every game a little differently. It's an intentional quirk of mine.
Old 03-29-2007, 10:00 AM

Too many of your posts say "I'll explain later". Not enough actually explain.
Old 03-29-2007, 10:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I have meetings to go and won't be voting until later, as I want to reread yesterday too.

Zurvan - it would be foolish to think I am evil because I did/do something different in a game. I play every game a little differently. It's an intentional quirk of mine.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's why I'm not voting you yet. I'm going to think on it a bit. I threw it out there to see if I'm alone.
Old 03-29-2007, 10:03 AM

No one else likes a boiler vote? I'll go back and dreg up some more of his posts if need be

KM seems like a good vote as well, but I like a boiler vote much much better
Old 03-29-2007, 10:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
ok guys as you can see shorty voted sighing

don't know if anyone feels like changing

[/ QUOTE ]

When econo made this post I thought that it'd look wolfy if Jared was a wolf.

Jared was a wolf, and it makes me think Econo was looking for excuses to move votes off of him. Frankly, I wasn't even thinking about Shorty's vote and wouldn't have even noticed it if Econo hadn't pointed it out.

I do think Boiler needs a reread.

I'm not voting for KM, FMXDA, VOJ, TheBram or Xoom today unless someone can really convince me otherwise. Sighing would probably be our best choice today. Perhaps Boiler (see below).

Sighing, from the get go was like (insert cartman voice) "YES, it feels so good to be in a long game again, yeeessssss". It subsided, but it was a strange opening to the game. It also is very interesting that Jared didnt' push Sighing harder. It makes me think that Sighing could be a power wolf of some kind.

Lately, one of the things I look for in wolves, like Jared, like VR in TTT, is those posters who are around but really aren't around. You know? They are making posts that sound as if they are active and thinking about the game, but the posts just seem full of forced opinions or are really just spouting elementary strategy that sounds deeper than it really is.

Boiler, day 1, in both ASXI and TTT, was very jovial, carefree, et cetera. In this game, he's been more serious, careful, and not as active or helpful as he usually is. The posts are still here and there, but like him continually putting me on his list with no real arguments against me. It's just unlike him. Him throwing out names a little more random than usual is wolfish for him.

I just thought about this after Tiedup mentioned him. But the more I think about it the more I think he'd be a decent choice today.

Also need to mention Zurvan.

Zurvan is hard to read, I'll admit. But I agree with DMK (at least I think it was DMK) in the fact that his anger to start the day 1 was forced. Also, a lot of his posts have been to point out pretty simple flaws in other's posts. Or they would be like the one today where he says "I really don't think the Durron kill was randed." Saying "Look I'm looking deep into the game" about something that I hadn't even considered yet today. It just was a strange first post to start the day. Something is off, as if he's being just a tad bit more forced and/or careful than usual. But I did agree with most of his posts yesterday, so I guess I'm leaning kind of mehish on him still, but there are definitely some signs of wolfiness there.

Anyway, those are my thoughts this morning.

I want to see how Boiler reacts to all of this.
Old 03-29-2007, 10:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]

I want to see how Boiler reacts to all of this.

[/ QUOTE ]

Like I said before, I've been busy. If I live to see tomarrow I'll make a good effort and probably triple my post count. I no longer think you are evil, be happy.
Old 03-29-2007, 10:26 AM

nez, frankly i think i'm more likely to vote jared there if i'm a wolf. he's just a vanilla wolf, and ppl put too much weight on voting. anyway, i still think sighing could be wolf, but definitely less likely today.
Old 03-29-2007, 10:31 AM

I'll go boiler, but would also be content with an fcbl vote.
I wouldnt mind a sighing lynch, but that's more out of curiosity than suspicion.

Tiedup's posts this morning were ridiculous. As in, "Wow. Did he really type that AND submit it?"
I'm not ready to decide if it was dumb villager or misleading wolf just yet.

Of course, fdxma is still a wolf.

boiler
Old 03-29-2007, 10:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Tiedup's posts this morning were ridiculous. As in, "Wow. Did he really type that AND submit it?"
I'm not ready to decide if it was dumb villager or misleading wolf just yet.

[/ QUOTE ]

O RLY?