Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 10-30-2007, 03:28 PM

Default Re: Heroes - 10-29 - Everyone\'s Evil!

[ QUOTE ]
Freakin just reminded me of the biggest problem with this episode. Veronica Mars was missing. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

The producers need to realize that what most of the 15-40something comic book following viewers want is decent fight scenes, no more green screen, lots of cheerleader (without flyboy), and veronica mars

If the writing is going to suck anyways they might as well just give us what we want... I'm still holding out hope for an epic fight scene between peter & sylar that isn't just a 3-second fire vs. ice shot....
Old 10-30-2007, 04:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I like how they put "to be continued" at the end of every episode. Nice try NBC, stop trying to build fake suspense!

And i'm starting to think that it wasn't HRG in the painting shot through the eye, but rather Bob.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it's HRG. Here's all 8 painting's descriptions.

1-Kaito dead
2-Claire on the stairs hurt (from West dropping her)
3-A hand holding a vial
4-Niki/Jessica or Elle banging a wall
5-Peter (?) in a jail cell with a biohazard sign.
6-Hiro v Kensei
7-Broken nose Mohinder firing a pistol
8-HRG shot dead with Claire and ??? in the background

Oh, this might be a plothole-Can Peter really lose his memory? He met Sylar, so he has his powers, one of which is a perfect memory.
Old 10-30-2007, 04:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Oh, this might be a plothole-Can Peter really lose his memory? He met Sylar, so he has his powers, one of which is a perfect memory.

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't think that constitutes a plot hole. With her power the memory just works 100x better than any normal humans. The hatian just goes into their brain and removes that perfect memory.

Also, the torture scene by removing memories of his dead daughter was beyond amazing.
Old 10-30-2007, 04:35 PM

Agreed. That isn't quite up there with 24's best torture scenes, but it was sweet.
Old 10-30-2007, 05:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]

And i'm starting to think that it wasn't HRG in the painting shot through the eye, but rather Bob.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, it might be easy for us to confuse characters in those paintings, but the characters themselves never do even when it's really impossible to tell. Presumably the "actual" paintings are way better than the ones we see on TV. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-30-2007, 05:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The only power we know he got from Sylar is the telekenesis. We don't know enough about how the powers work to know how/why/if/whatever he did or didn't get any others. He certainly hasn't displayed any of the others. Also, I doubt the memory power makes you immune to the Haitian.
Old 10-30-2007, 06:38 PM

Maybe I'm being nitty, or perhaps this is what they were going for, but the picture of Hiro and Kensei has Kensei wearing his samurai gear, IIRC. Basically, if the fight occurs in the 1670s, it would be a bit of an anachronism.

I'm really liking where this season is going. Who is Adam? And despite how much others seem to hate Parkman, I'm excited to see them catch back up with his dad.
Old 10-30-2007, 07:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The only power we know he got from Sylar is the telekenesis. We don't know enough about how the powers work to know how/why/if/whatever he did or didn't get any others. He certainly hasn't displayed any of the others. Also, I doubt the memory power makes you immune to the Haitian.

[/ QUOTE ]

I remember HRG telling Haitian to mindwipe Sylar regarding Claire and he still knew about her after that, so that's my basis for the idea. (It might have been on a "Next week on Heroes" and they just cut the scene)
Old 10-30-2007, 08:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I remember HRG telling Haitian to mindwipe Sylar regarding Claire and he still knew about her after that, so that's my basis for the idea. (It might have been on a "Next week on Heroes" and they just cut the scene)

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm, now that you mention it, I seem to remember something like that.
Old 10-30-2007, 09:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Sylar is dumb. Why tell the guy your plan. You have no idea if he understand english or not.

[/ QUOTE ]
That's what supervillains do.