Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-21-2007, 01:25 PM

Default Re: who is this girl

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Is this her? Killer photo.

http://pokerfolio.com/Gallery5/WSOP07/DSC01925

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Great, now her name is 01925 DSC
Old 06-21-2007, 01:46 PM

We need more ass cleavage, asian women have the greatest assets
Old 06-21-2007, 01:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I sat with this girl at the 10/20 nl belagio about 3 weeks ago. She seems nice enough, but not super great player IMO. She seems to be able to beat the generally bad field at this game. She is local, she knew the majority of the players at the table. They had history together because of comments like "I lost the biggest pot of my life to you last week" etc. Then random creepy asian dudes trying to give her back rubs and her snapping them off etc etc.

Something about her demeanor tells me she is not particularily knowledgable in the game, rather she just knows how to pick on other peoples tendencies, IE betting patterns or whether they are calling stations etc. I also disaprove of her angle shot:

She's been playing super passive, limp- raise calling preflop. She opens UTG 8x and gets called by LAGy 25ish asian on the button. SB super LAP calls and I fold ace 9 in BB.

Flop comes A54 rainbow. She checks, LAG asian pots, SB calls, she calls. She appears to have about 1500 behind, Asian has about 6000 behind. Turn is a jack, he bets 800-1000. SB deliberates and folds, she calls. River 7 completing a rainbow. She insta pushes and Asian snap calls. He makes a set of 7s on the river and she turns over her nut straight (6,8). She also pulls the 5,000 belagio chip off the top of her cards that shes been using as a card protector. She clearly deceived him with how many chips she had behind. She promptly left after raking 13kish pot.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oooh damm this game looks good. Im already up over 5 figures on the Bellagio 10/20, I'd like to go back to that game and claim some more victims [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 06-21-2007, 01:58 PM

Default Re: i know exactly who she is

shes from vancouver, bc. not a great player, but has lots of money ... always saw her with fat rolls of hundreds and always has her ipod etc etc. anyways, shes a total bitch and thinks shes hot as [censored]. shes not very good (as explained in a previous post) ... not very good at all. her leak is definitly that she thinks shes so good she would never work on anything to improve.. anyways, shes like 25-28 from vancouver... but man .. what a bitch
Old 06-21-2007, 02:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Lots of years of internet experience I have found out to find out these names you need to do some detective work.

4672f5259ea52.jpg

First step remove .jpg no one has that in there name

We are left with this

4672f5259ea52

13 Character combo and we know she is AZN or atleast looks slant eyed so her last name is probably 3 letters.

I am going to go with

FEA

that leaves us with this

OBV they are going to save her identity so I unscrambled this easy puzzle

Concludes her name is

5672425952 FEA

[/ QUOTE ]

this is retarded... 0/100000000000
Old 06-21-2007, 02:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
shes from vancouver, bc. not a great player, but has lots of money ... always saw her with fat rolls of hundreds and always has her ipod etc etc. anyways, shes a total bitch and thinks shes hot as [censored]. shes not very good (as explained in a previous post) ... not very good at all. her leak is definitly that she thinks shes so good she would never work on anything to improve.. anyways, shes like 25-28 from vancouver... but man .. what a bitch

[/ QUOTE ]
so she rejected you huh?
Old 06-21-2007, 03:02 PM

this thread is really creepy
Old 06-21-2007, 03:10 PM

Oh yeah she is a steamer too. I forgot about this story. We were playing short handed 3/6 at the Cascades. Its 4 handed Me her some fat rich guy who couldn't beat $5nl online and another decent player. I fold and She makes it 45 to go on the button with kk . As I recall she had raised the last 5 hands. Sb (fat rich guy calls) bb folds. Board comes K rag rag he checks she checks, turn comes 9 he checks she bets 50 he calls turn comes Q. He bets 100 she jams. He calls. He tables JT for the straight. She takes her kings and bites them. [censored] up both of the cards. We have to spend 10 minutes getting a new deck.The dealer and the other two [censored] don't say anything to the floor because she's a hot skank. I figure if nobody else is gonna step up I may as well clam up as well and see if I can stack her whilst she is on tilt. She proceeds to get stuck 4 buyins in the next 30 minutes.
Old 06-21-2007, 03:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

She's definitely not a bitch. Granted she seems knows that she can abuse her looks and is somewhat flirtatious at the table, she's never berated another player's play or has thrown a temper tantrum at any point.

She's a gambler, there's nothing tricky about her game, she falls in love with top pair, and is always fishing for her draws and likes to trap if she gets there.

She's definitely a looker, and is probably not strapped for cash, but like most 2/5 - 5/10 players in Vancouver, they're playing for entertainment, and don't analyze the game as deep as your average 2p2er.
Old 06-21-2007, 03:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Oh yeah she is a steamer too. I forgot about this story. We were playing short handed 3/6 at the Cascades. Its 4 handed Me her some fat rich guy who couldn't beat $5nl online and another decent player. I fold and She makes it 45 to go on the button with kk . As I recall she had raised the last 5 hands. Sb (fat rich guy calls) bb folds. Board comes K rag rag he checks she checks, turn comes 9 he checks she bets 50 he calls turn comes Q. He bets 100 she jams. He calls. He tables JT for the straight. She takes her kings and bites them. [censored] up both of the cards. We have to spend 10 minutes getting a new deck.The dealer and the other two [censored] don't say anything to the floor because she's a hot skank. I figure if nobody else is gonna step up I may as well clam up as well and see if I can stack her whilst she is on tilt. She proceeds to get stuck 4 buyins in the next 30 minutes.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is awesome. I hope she comes and posts in this thread to refute anything said about her.