Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life

Old 11-30-2007, 07:47 AM

Default Re: I\'m getting surgery Friday

iv had 4 surgeries.
stay away from north Vietnamese surgeons; they are notorious for molesting ppl while under sedation

very few Vietnamese surgeons in US imo though.
Old 12-01-2007, 12:44 PM

TLR Surgery trip report-

The DJ on the radio was talkin about anesthetic awareness on the ride over. Got to the hospital at 7. Had two dudes ahead of me so they said I wouldn't be up til about 11. Sat in the pre-op room with the wife in my moo-moo and watched Good Morning America, Ellen, Price is Right. Got a boner during that time and didn't want to pop one during surgery so I told the wife to suck it off for me. She was scared cuz we were in a 6 partition room behind our curtain. I decided to rub one out and right when I was cummin she finished me off with some BJ. Wiped the cum on the sheets underneath of course. Finally got wheeled into another room at 11:30 where they hook up the IV and that's when I started to get nervous. The anesthesiolgist talked to me and told me the risks of surgery (death) and I signed a consent form. Other dudes try to small talk with me to make me feel comfortable. I was nervous but not scared or anything. Here's where the freaky ass part happened.

Last time I had this same surgery they slipped me a mickey in the room I was just talking about. So I never remembered getting taken to the operating room itself. This time they didn't. They said this surgeon liks to keep his patients aware when they arrive in the OR so they can state their name and side he was going to operate on. Freakiest, scariest [censored] i have ever been through. I get wheeled in to the room and the surgeon is standing at the foot of the operating table at parade rest. He has his mask on and I have the feeling he really gets off on this [censored]. He's an asian guy about 50 years old looked pretty evil. They have me scoot off of my comfortable hospital bed onto the actual operating table. It is a table just wide enough for a bidy to lay on with both legs straight. If I rolled in either direction the slightest I would roll off. It has two arm rests protruding off in a 45 degreee angle. Right next to me was the tray with the scalpel and tools on it. I was shaking and really cold. I wanted to just tell the to call the whole thing off. The last thing I remember is the lady behind me putting the gas over my face and telling me to take deep breaths. Than I woke up and it was over. It hurt like hell until they gave me a vicodin which helped a lot. I went to the recvery room where I had to eat and drink and piss before i was released. Got wheelchaired out to my wife's car and went home.

Cliff Notes: Got a partial BJ while waiting for my surgery. Got really freaked out seeing the crazy looking surgeon standing at parade rest like some sort of ritual sacrifice was bout to take place in the operating room. Got surgery. woke up and went home.
Old 12-01-2007, 01:10 PM

congrats on surviving the bad guy from a kung fu movie pretending to be a surgeon.
Old 12-01-2007, 02:28 PM

was it this dude?
Old 12-01-2007, 02:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
TLR Surgery trip report-
Got a boner during that time and didn't want to pop one during surgery so I told the wife to suck it off for me. She was scared cuz we were in a 6 partition room behind our curtain. I decided to rub one out and right when I was cummin she finished me off with some BJ.

[/ QUOTE ]

solid brag.
Old 12-01-2007, 02:56 PM

sorry OP, i got you beat:

Hit by the syncope truck

that was my first major surgery and happened on monday(still recovering and on vicoden)

i don't know how painful a hernia surgery is but this 2 inch deep cut between my big toe and the "index" toe is so freaking painful it's pretty sick.

Barron
Old 12-01-2007, 10:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
sorry OP, i got you beat:

Hit by the syncope truck

that was my first major surgery and happened on monday(still recovering and on vicoden)

i don't know how painful a hernia surgery is but this 2 inch deep cut between my big toe and the "index" toe is so freaking painful it's pretty sick.

Barron

[/ QUOTE ]

What exactly do you have me beat in? Did you get sexytime on the operating table or what? explain.
Old 12-01-2007, 10:45 PM

Nice TR! Thanks...

So does it still hurt alot? Did they say how long the recuperation would take? How long till you can get around and go back to work?

I haven't had my follow up appt yet on getting my surgery scheduled. Prob around the holidays sometime.

Take care.. BB
Old 12-01-2007, 11:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Nice TR! Thanks...

So does it still hurt alot? Did they say how long the recuperation would take? How long till you can get around and go back to work?

I haven't had my follow up appt yet on getting my surgery scheduled. Prob around the holidays sometime.

Take care.. BB

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm takin vicodin every 4 hours so the pain isn't too bad. hurts like hell when i move around after sitting in the same spot for a while. Got a 4 inch wound down on my groin. My dick is bruised too. basically I can't lift anything over 10 lbs or run or aything strenuous for 8 weeks. Don't have to go back to work until the 17th also. Gettin payed to sit around and watch TV and play poker baby. Good luck with your surgery too BB and tell them to drug you before you go to the OR cuz that was seriously some scary [censored]. Lookin back on it I have a hard time believin they actually did me like that.

"Go ahead and scoot onto the operating table for us" Scariest [censored] I ever heard.