Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > EDF

Old 12-01-2007, 03:24 PM

Default EDF Cooking Challenge ... Battle: Baking!

December's challenge will be <font color="brown">Battle: Baking</font>!

We'll be doing this challenge new school Cookin' Contest style; there's no minimum entry, so bake up a storm and post your reports here. If you're a great baker, post your successes and teach others. If you're a not-so-great baker, post your failures and learn. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Entries will be evaluated on creativity, execution, and presentation. Everyone is welcome to participate. The contest will run for the entire month of December.

For reference, you may want to check out these Iron Chef OOT challenges: Cabbage, Sweet Potato, Bacon, Rice, Beef, Avocado, Ricotta, Garlic, Catfish, Radish, Duck, Asparagus, &amp; Chili Peppers.

Also check out the first four EDF cooking contests Tomato, Grilling, Pumpkin, and Cranberry. Make sure to vote for Cranberry's Poll Of Champions, up from 12/3 - 12/6.
Old 12-01-2007, 10:10 PM

Default Re: EDF Cooking Challenge ... Battle: Baking!

Awesome. Thanks Sam! I was just sitting down to do this myself and you saved me the trouble. I love the graphic.

I swore off baking during the Avocado challenge, I think it was. I'll have to rethink that. Looking forward to what everyone puts up, especially all the holiday baking!