Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-12-2007, 01:01 AM

Default Re: The Office Season 4 Ep 3

Grunching, but just started watching it. It looked like Jim signed his real name on Meredith's cast and not Jim Halpert. Opening scene was awesome.
Old 10-12-2007, 01:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Grunching, but just started watching it. It looked like Jim signed his real name on Meredith's cast and not Jim Halpert.

[/ QUOTE ]
My lady friend noticed this too, and we had to rewind it like twice to confirm.
Old 10-12-2007, 01:05 AM

the funniest part was when dwight was "torturing" the pizza guy, then michael tells him to stop, then dwight explains "i'm not actually going to hurt him, i'm just scaring him and mkaing him think i'm going to", then the pizza guy says "i can hear you" and dwight cuts him off yelling fiercly "SHUT UP BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE THROAT"
Old 10-12-2007, 01:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Anyway, didn't mean to rant like this, but it has always been such a good show and I don't think it's going to return to the quality it was at a couple years ago. The fact that people are saying it was the best episode of the year is scary.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't speak for everyone but I think when people are saying "best of the year", they mean of this season, which is only 3 episodes old.

Personally, I don't see this show ever being as good as it was in Season 2 (and even Season 3) again, but that's a tall order anyways. I still think it will continue to be one of the best shows on TV. Tonight's episode went back to some tried and true roots that worked and hopefully as the shows become 30 mins instead of 1 hour, the condensed episodes will provide more of what we like and less of the gimmicky stuff that should be saved for the DVD's.
Old 10-12-2007, 02:23 AM

Best this season and in my top 5 ever
Old 10-12-2007, 03:06 AM

Loved this one, unfortunately the rest of the season has to live up to the first 30 mins of this episode. I especially love the way they're portraying PB&J's relationship in an offie environment. It was well worth waiting for.

Edit: one of the best opening scenes eva. I thought I was the only one mezmorized with the screensaver and the corners. Glad I'm not.
Old 10-12-2007, 05:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
the funniest part was when dwight was "torturing" the pizza guy, then michael tells him to stop, then dwight explains "i'm not actually going to hurt him, i'm just scaring him and mkaing him think i'm going to", then the pizza guy says "i can hear you" and dwight cuts him off yelling fiercly "SHUT UP BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE THROAT"

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I don't get the hate for all the pizza boy scenes. I thought that and the "Yeah I know him...hes that farmer with the really crappy weed" lines were really funny.
Old 10-12-2007, 09:39 AM

Tremendous episode. I agree with Assani--pizza boy didn't bring it down for me. We got it all in this one:

-+- RANDOM FUNNY CRAP THAT ACCURATELY CAPTURES OFFICE LIFE: screensaver opening "it's never gonna happen" "dude, you gotta believe", pizza shop selection dissatisfaction

-+- PB & J for the LADIEZ: roof scenes (How does Pam keep getting hotter?)

-+- WEEKLY DOSE OF ANDY BERNARD: both the Dwight versus the machine and the outstanding Angela development

-+- MICHAEL vs RYAN: Webcam potshot very nice

-+- RANDOM MICHAEL INSANITY: Not realizing he was kidnapping

-+- PLENTY O' DWIGHT: His torture over losing Angela is taking his character to a whole new level

-+- PRANK: "Oh, I didn't know we were allowed to use the leads we stole from Staples." ROFL

Okay, no Creed. Hopefully we'll get a deleted scene with him trying to navigate the website and end up accidentally buying 8,000 magic markers that he then uses to get high. But we got the Darryl-Kelly thing, which has an awful lot of potential for comedy.
Old 10-12-2007, 09:42 AM

Deleted Scene #1 up

"and I sang them all the reasons they should admit me to that school"
Old 10-12-2007, 10:19 AM

Anyone else think when watching that when the Pizza kid said ill just take the pizzas back Michael was gunna use that opportunity to correct the issue and order from the other Alfredos?