Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > MOD DISCUSSION
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 06-01-2007, 02:25 AM

Default little kid covers restaurant booth in feces: what\'s your play?

my girlfriend and i went out to eat this evening at Unos ( chicago grill place ) before going to the movies. the meal was good, i am dieting and hadn't had a decent cheeseburger in a long time. towards the end of the meal, a 13ish year old girl RAN away from her booth towards the bathroom, holding her mouth. her brother ran after her. then i realized that in the booth, a 2-3 year old child had crapped his pants.

i was facing away from the booth, but my girlfriend was facing towards it, and couldn't finish her meal because the mother was wiping the crap off of the kid's butt right there, at the booth. she kind of motioned for me to look and i did for a couple of seconds before i realized what was going on.

what was really disturbing about this was that the restaurant employees didn't seem interested in helping to clean up this catastrophe, and that i'm pretty sure the booth was not cleaned in any real way besides the mother mopping the poop off with a napkin.

i can't really say that it ruined my meal, since i was already done eating. it did cause me to leave in a hurry, since it was pretty disgusting and my girlfriend visibly wanted to get the hell away from it ( she saw a lot more of the actual poop being wiped off of the child ). anyway, what would you have done in this situation? leave quietly or tell the manager you're not going to pay since your meal was essentially ruined? i left quietly, but it occurred to me afterwards that i could have probably not have paid the 30~ dollar bill, since that was pretty [censored] gross.

any thoughts appreciated.
Old 06-01-2007, 02:29 AM

Default Re: little kid covers restaurant booth in feces: what\'s your play?

While I agree, this sucks for you the consumer, but how is this the waiter or the restaurants fault again?
Old 06-01-2007, 02:45 AM

As you are paying your bill (it's not their fault it happened) tell them about what happened and point the booth out while saying that it needs to be thoroughly cleansed before anybody else is seated there.
Old 06-01-2007, 03:02 AM

I have heard the OP's username used as a euphemism for poop.
Closed Thread