Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Are you aware that this act was "piggybacked" onto another bill named the Safe Port Security Act?
Yes 36 92.31%
No 3 7.69%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-29-2007, 02:49 PM

Default Re: SSNL [cheese] thread: OCT 2 (nc)

[ QUOTE ]
Anybody else experience an unusually large number or morons talking about hands they folded in the middle of play yesterday. I was seriously getting so tilted seeing these idiots type "OMG FOLDED 54" as I was betting at the A 5 5 4 board. It's one thing to let accidentally say something live, but to actively think it and then take the time to type it out. How stupid are these people. It had to have happened at least ten times total yesterday.

[/ QUOTE ]
its hilarious to do when board is like Q555, and two morons are in the pot whov been chasing away fish and berating everyone. And then say, OMG I FOLDED QUADS. I did that last week and it was fire works lol. One moron trying to bluff the other one, other moron tanked with a queen, and snap called after I said that. And said THAT HE CALLED COS OF ME. So much fun to get revenge like that on moron who sucked out on you and started berating you cos of that.

I like immidiatly didnt care any more that he took 1.5 buyin from me 10 minutes earlier.
Old 10-29-2007, 03:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
its hilarious to do when board is like Q555, and two morons are in the pot whov been chasing away fish and berating everyone. And then say, OMG I FOLDED QUADS. I did that last week and it was fire works lol. One moron trying to bluff the other one, other moron tanked with a queen, and snap called after I said that. And said THAT HE CALLED COS OF ME. So much fun to get revenge like that on moron who sucked out on you and started berating you cos of that.

[/ QUOTE ]

real classy, well done.
Old 10-29-2007, 03:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Um OK. And lol at the thought of villain calling with the queen b/c of you.
Old 10-29-2007, 03:24 PM

boom, i have $10 in a FTP account, whats the quickest route to robusto?
Old 10-29-2007, 03:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Anybody else experience an unusually large number or morons talking about hands they folded in the middle of play yesterday. I was seriously getting so tilted seeing these idiots type "OMG FOLDED 54" as I was betting at the A 5 5 4 board. It's one thing to let accidentally say something live, but to actively think it and then take the time to type it out. How stupid are these people. It had to have happened at least ten times total yesterday.

[/ QUOTE ]

I like immidiatly didnt care any more that he took 1.5 buyin from me 10 minutes earlier.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, now you're on ignore on my gimmick account as well. What you did there is both against the rules and unethical.
Old 10-29-2007, 03:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, now you're on ignore on my gimmick account as well. What you did there is both against the rules and unethical.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yet sadly most sites will do almost nothing about it if it is reported.
Old 10-29-2007, 03:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
boom, i have $10 in a FTP account, whats the quickest route to robusto?

[/ QUOTE ]

How good are you at flips?
Old 10-29-2007, 03:29 PM

3 minutes into today's session.

Full Tilt Poker, $0.50/$1 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 6 Players
LegoPoker Hand History Converter

UTG: $88.35
MP: $93.55
CO: $111.80
Hero (BTN): $104.45
SB: $36.95
BB: $100.50

Pre-Flop: Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (BTN)
UTG folds, MP calls $1, CO folds, <font color="red">Hero raises to $4.50</font>, 2 folds, <font color="red">MP raises to $8</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises to $104.45 and is All-In</font>, MP calls $85.55 and is All-In

Flop: ($188.60) T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 Players - 1 is All-In)

Turn: ($188.60) 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players - 1 is All-In)

River: ($188.60) 3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 Players - 1 is All-In)

Results: $188.60 Pot ($3 Rake)
MP showed J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (a pair of Aces) and WON $185.60 (+$92.05 NET)
Hero showed Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (a pair of Queens) and LOST (-$93.55 NET)

Couple more super cool hands, as well. If the session started any more awesomely, I think my head would have asploded.

Time for some GH3 to make me less angry...or more angry.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Um OK. And lol at the thought of villain calling with the queen b/c of you.

[/ QUOTE ]
No but the retard who was bluffing here was a first class douchebag, thinking he was the best player on the table, berating everyone if they did the right thing and he sucked out on them, and just insulting me if he lost a pot to me, and just couldnt keep his mouth shut for a second (also I couldnt find the ignore option anywhere lol).

And its not wether the guy called because of me or not, but the fact that he snapped off his huge bluff, and said he did it BECAUSE of me, and then having the other douchebag totally flip out against me, that was just priceless.

Also for the record, I didnt actually have the card, and said it more like 'lol i folded that card'.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
not before i ignore you first lol
Closed Thread