Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-01-2007, 03:56 PM

Default Re: Brag: I\'m from Boston

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Why is it that only those from Boston think it's a brag to be from Boston, when the rest of us think you're just a bunch of funny-talking New York wannabees?

[/ QUOTE ]

qft

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT again...also, the Sux blow

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah and the Mets are better...um no.
Old 08-01-2007, 03:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Who cares about championships before say 1980? BTW, everyone knows baseball is only the 3rd best sport and is clearly way behind football/basketball.

How are the other 13 teams in NY doing btw?

[/ QUOTE ]

Basketball is still considered a sport?

[/ QUOTE ]

Why didn't you answer my question when I asked how the other 13 NY teams are doing? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-01-2007, 03:59 PM

lol @ basketball better than baseball - yea if you liked fixed games and a meaningless regular season, basketball's the sport

who cares about championships pre80s? I don't know, maybe the collective consciousness of Boston? You guys wouldn't be such arrogant grumpy [censored] if there'd been a few Red Sox championships in there.
Old 08-01-2007, 04:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
lol @ basketball better than baseball - yea if you liked fixed games and a meaningless regular season, basketball's the sport

who cares about championships pre80s? I don't know, maybe the collective consciousness of Boston? You guys wouldn't be such arrogant grumpy [censored] if there'd been a few Red Sox championships in there.

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean the old people then yeah.

How about steroids in baseball? Anyone can come up with stupid things that tarnish the game. If you like baseball over basketball you likley have the personality of a girl/old man. Sorry it's true.
Old 08-01-2007, 04:08 PM

i'm a huge bosox supporter but i could give a [censored] about any other NE sports team.

that said, eric gagne FTW
Old 08-01-2007, 04:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
At least we know how unsuccessful/unhappy you are with your life since you didn't even defend yourself over it

[/ QUOTE ]
Dude, I didn't realize I had to spell it out for you (I should have known better).

The very fact that I don't live in Boston makes me happier and more successful than you.

Get it now?

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL @ your comment. I'm sure everyone who lives in Boston hates it....um no......

Realistically the only places better to live than Boston that I can think of are Cali, Vegas, Florida, and NY. Maybe Texas too.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why limit it to places in America? There are literally hundreds of other places in the world that are better places to live than Boston.

Anyway, saying the Celtics are in the top 3-4 teams in basketball is ridiculous. They might be in the East, but the West is WAY better than the East. The Mavs, Spurs, Suns, and Rockets are better than the Celtics. Denver, Utah, and the Heat are also likely to be as good as the Celtics this year too. I'm excited about the Celtics this year, but proclaiming them as one of the top 4 teams in the NBA is absurd.
Old 08-01-2007, 04:32 PM

agreed. mavs, spurs, suns are DEFINITELY better. if miami can maintain a healthy shaq/dwade then they'll be at least as good if not better than the celtics. also, both teams from LA are solid and the cavs and detroit will put up a fight for sure in the east.

not to mention houston, utah, denver...
Old 08-01-2007, 04:59 PM

Old 08-01-2007, 05:03 PM

stop typing and throw a slice of pizza directly into your own face, no cares about you, and if it wasnt for clam chowder no one would care boston.
Old 08-01-2007, 05:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
agreed. mavs, spurs, suns are DEFINITELY better. if miami can maintain a healthy shaq/dwade then they'll be at least as good if not better than the celtics. also, both teams from LA are solid and the cavs and detroit will put up a fight for sure in the east.

not to mention houston, utah, denver...

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with Spurs def better. I think Suns are better but its closer than people think. I also think we could be better than the Mavs, I will have to see how well KG/Pierce/Allen gell and who else we bring in.

The rest of the teams I think we are better than assumin Ainge brings in a few decent vets which he almost 100 percent will.

I don't think any other team on paper is better.