Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-13-2007, 12:02 AM

Default Re: BRAG: I made a prop bet with durrr.

take some laxatives and [censored] it out
Old 10-13-2007, 12:29 AM

Anybody ruining this thread with [censored] talking about Gobbo is a [censored] classless prick. F all of you. Calling the dude hideous? Grow up
Old 10-13-2007, 12:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
yeah, I forgot a 4th, most important point: DESIRE
ya gotta want it- more than anything else.

[/ QUOTE ]

Omg I can see why your son is soo overweight. 'Wanting it more than anything else?' - BS. How hard is it for a young man to do some exercise and eat better foods? A few of my friends were really quite large at school and now look very trim. They went to the gym 4-5 times a week for an hour and their mom's made them healthier food. They told me it was an absolute piece of cake to shed the weight.

[/ QUOTE ]

who in the world are you?

[/ QUOTE ]

A thin, healthy person?

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe so, but that doesn't make you any less of a douchebag loser.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe, but everything I said is the truth.

[/ QUOTE ]

actually, no and mainly it's just none of your [censored] business.
Old 10-13-2007, 01:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
jesus, this gets old. I'm not making excuses if you could manage actually reading. I'm saying AGAIN, that Jimmy has to WANT to lose weight, more than he wants to eat expensive, mouthwatering, world-class food, and he has to WANT to get some exercise MORE than he wants to sit on his ass playing poker. I can't tie him in a high chair and force feed him carrots anymore.

As for your insults, thanks. You're a real classy guy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thremp shortstacks for a living - he's 20 BBs of hate.

So you can't hold that against him, I'd be a mean-spirited [censored] if I did that too.
Old 10-13-2007, 01:08 AM

fwiw, im on a very low carb diet, and ive lost 15 pounds in 2 weeks, its not related to dehydration, its healthy, and im losing WAY more fat than muscle mass. In fact, muscle has stayed pretty much constant. BTW I sit down all day and don't exercise.
Old 10-13-2007, 01:29 AM

Tickner - there is absolutely no way you have lost 15lb in fat in 2 weeks without chopping off a limb. A lot of this has to be water weight I'm sure.
Old 10-13-2007, 02:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Tickner - there is absolutely no way you have lost 15lb in fat in 2 weeks without chopping off a limb. A lot of this has to be water weight I'm sure.

[/ QUOTE ]

In an nutshell your body gets energy from 3 sources, in order: 1. carbs/sugars, 2. fat+muscle

If you deplete your carb/sugar, your body is forced to take energy by burning your stored energy (fat), and muscle. With a high protein diet + supplements its possible to target the fat and retain your muscle.

Perhaps some of it is water weight but honestly, I can see results, and I doubt that "most of it" is a result of water weight.

Search the Matol diet if you want to learn more.
Old 10-13-2007, 03:16 PM

I weigh 225, i'd bet 10k I could lose 50 pounds in 6 months
Old 10-13-2007, 03:50 PM

best like this are only "fair" if you have alot of stipulations on them. Like you have to lose 30 pounds and keep it off for a couple weeks or something.

If you are only trying to win the bet you can prolly just starve yourself for a couple of days and take alot of diuretics and lose 30 pounds immediatly.

On howard stern this year they have a 25k weight loss challenge. They were all over 250 pounds when they started.

The contest lasted 8 weeks.

Benji won and lost 64 pounds in 8 weeks!!!!

He starved and dehydrated himself for the last week and lost like 27 pounds the last WEEK.

He might have been alot fatter than you with alot more water weight and stuff, but if you are trying to win 30 pounds is easy.

If you are trying to lose 30 pounds of fat it will be hard.

This is some of the ways they won
* using rapid weight loss supplements, water pills, diuretics
* fasting / starving themselves
* vomiting
* extreme periods in saunas and steam rooms
* etc.

durr is screwed if your crooked.
Old 10-13-2007, 04:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

A thin, brainless healthy person?

[/ QUOTE ]

fixed that for ya. You obviously just scooted through to make a stab at Jimmy, because clearly your buddies with their mommies cooking for them while they go to the gym 5 hours a wk. don't: travel all over the world playing 12 hrs. of poker a day- spending $$$ eating the best foods at the best restaurants- but instead put their DESIRE to lose weight at the top of their priority list. Kind of like I said is necessary. reading comprehension ftw.

[/ QUOTE ]

Whats it like having a hideous child and making excuses for them?

As an aside: There are plenty of people who work 12 hours a day, eat the finest foods and travel all over the world who aren't morbidly obese.

[/ QUOTE ]

jesus, this gets old. I'm not making excuses if you could manage actually reading. I'm saying AGAIN, that Jimmy has to WANT to lose weight, more than he wants to eat expensive, mouthwatering, world-class food, and he has to WANT to get some exercise MORE than he wants to sit on his ass playing poker. I can't tie him in a high chair and force feed him carrots anymore.

As for your insults, thanks. You're a real classy guy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Now you're lying. No fat person wants to be healthy more than eating. DUCY?

I like how you challenge my reading comprehension and point out my comments as insults while appearing to take a moral high ground, yet the first thing you do in responses to myself and Jay Riall is insult us. I have no problem with you or Jimmy (nor do I care who this person is), but I'm on a quest to eliminate stupidity and lies. So far its not progressing.