Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-05-2007, 05:47 PM

Default Re: Nucharge Bodog

It has been a few weeks since signed up for Nucharge, and I have yet to receive my atm card.

I emailed nucharge (via their website "open up a ticket function) and inquired about when I would receive my card.

They replied:

Dear User,

Thank you for your email.

Currently the ATM functionality is down & this includes delivery of cards for Nucharge customers . I suggest that if you are trying to withdraw funds that you choose "Bank wire " at the reduced fee of $10.

I apologize for the inconvenience the ATM issue could be causing you & trust if there is anything else we can help you with that you email or phone + 1 xxx xxx xxxx .

Kind regards

Customer Support.

It appears that Bodog is aware of this situation, as they allow me to deposit using Nucharge, however, under the withdrawal options, Nucharge is not available, however, check by courier (free once a month, $20.00 fee for more withdrawals) and check by mail is available. If I am able to successfully withdraw by courier or mail after a nucharge deposit, I will post here.

As we have all been knocking Bodog, I must take time to state that I have never had any problems withdrawing. I recently received a check by courier around a week after the payout was approved. The check cleared without issues.
Old 11-06-2007, 11:17 PM

DO NOT.....REPEAT.....DO NOT do business with NuCharge. They are actively engaged in a widespread scam to steal millions upon millions of dollars from their customers and respective agents by converting funds on stored value cards to their corporate coffers. They do not answer their phones, and as most of you are aware, their website has not been operational for more than two weeks. This company is a complete fraud. They have been holding over $3800 of mine for six weeks, and they will simply not release my funds. Their only talent as a company is to lie, cheat and steal from hard working people. Anyone is chooses to do business with these charlatans will lose their money. NuCharge is a FRAUD!
Old 11-08-2007, 12:35 PM

Just wanted to let you know that BoDog allowed me to deposit the funds that were stuck in my NuCharge account back into my BoDog account.

I immediately requested a check by courier directly from BoDog, which I received at my doorstep Fedex about 4 days later.

I've got nothing bad to say about Bodog, in my opinion they are a standup outfit and has earned my confidence again.
Old 11-08-2007, 11:12 PM

You got lucky, Bill. Nucharge is a complete and utter fraud and they have systematically stolen almost $4000.00 from me. Their system crashed (or so they say), and they have held my fund hostage for almost 9 weeks now. I already know I will never see my money again. Each time I call, they tell me a different lie. I have caught them in so many lies, that it's now laughable what they say to me next. This company is bad news, staffed by charlatans, liars, and thieves. Anyone who does business with NuCharge needs to have his head examined. Not only does NuCharge steal your money, they laugh in your face about it and challenge you to do anything about it. These people are beyond crooked. I would trust a Nigerian on Ebay LONG before I would trust these people.
Old 11-09-2007, 11:39 AM

Bash,

Gid your Nuchharge relationship begin with BoDog? Perhaps your best action would be the same as I (if so) and just transfer your NuCharge money back into Bo Dog and then have them send you a check?

Only my opinion. Proceed at your own risk!
Old 11-09-2007, 04:26 PM

I have fonelinx (identical to nucharge), that I use at Carbon poker. I had no problem transfering my funds back to Carbon (on 11/1/07). Only the funds I had moved to the debit card are in Limbo.
Old 11-10-2007, 02:24 AM

My recent experience with Nucharge:
Oct.7: Request for withdrawal via ECheck
Oct.14: ECheck withdrawal denied and cancelled. Account suspended
Oct.16: Request for withdrawal via ECheck
Oct.25: ECheck withdrawal cancelled.
Oct.25: Request for withdrawal via Wire
Nov.10: Wire still pending. I CANCELLED Wire request and deposited funds on Bodog.

I did log a number of support tickets. They responded rather quickly but could do nothing more than state that they are very busy and will get to all requests in due time.
This is unacceptable to me. My first request was made over a month ago.

Some good news:
I made another payout from Bodog on Nov.6, a check via courier. I received it on Nov.9. Now that's acceptable!!
Old 11-10-2007, 05:40 PM

Currently, I deposit into Bodog with Nucharge, and cash out via courrier. On 11/06 I requested a cashout from Bodog. I received the check on 11/10.
Old 11-12-2007, 09:54 AM

I finally got my money put back into my main acct from the ATM card. The last word I had heard was that it was going to take another 10 days. But it was moved last night and I moved it immediately back to Bodog. Nucharge didn't take a deposit fee, but they were generous with themselves over the exchange rate. But I am still very glad. One less thing to be fustrated about.
Old 11-14-2007, 08:19 PM

i cant even find the nucharge website help me