Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-20-2007, 08:39 PM

Default Re: Full Tilt Shortcuts - new ahk script

Hey Nano, just a quick request. Do you think in one of your upcoming releases you could change how fast the program auto-hits the "Time" button? Right now it's set so that it will hit it almost immediately after the 15 second warning rainbow bar starts up, is it possible you could delay this so that it waits 7 seconds? This way it still has plenty of time to activate it and it doesn't waste resources by auto-hitting it in cases where I simply didn't notice the action was on me.

Also, sometimes it brings unwanted attention to me, because it says that I requested "TIME" right in the chat window. And when I do that preflop or when I was planning on bluffing, it causes people to think a little bit more because they wonder why I would request for time preflop, or think i may be "acting" when I hit time and then raise them.

And it also let's the more knowledgable players know that I'm using an AHK script, because it auto-activates right away every time.

These are all small grievances that may or may not yield any real benefit if corrected, but none-the-less I think it's something that would be +EV if easy to implement.
Old 06-21-2007, 01:36 AM

Another request: can you give an option for betting pot preflop instead of 4xBB+1?
Old 06-21-2007, 12:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hey Nano, just a quick request. Do you think in one of your upcoming releases you could change how fast the program auto-hits the "Time" button? Right now it's set so that it will hit it almost immediately after the 15 second warning rainbow bar starts up, is it possible you could delay this so that it waits 7 seconds? This way it still has plenty of time to activate it and it doesn't waste resources by auto-hitting it in cases where I simply didn't notice the action was on me.

Also, sometimes it brings unwanted attention to me, because it says that I requested "TIME" right in the chat window. And when I do that preflop or when I was planning on bluffing, it causes people to think a little bit more because they wonder why I would request for time preflop, or think i may be "acting" when I hit time and then raise them.

And it also let's the more knowledgable players know that I'm using an AHK script, because it auto-activates right away every time.

These are all small grievances that may or may not yield any real benefit if corrected, but none-the-less I think it's something that would be +EV if easy to implement.

[/ QUOTE ]
Hey Roma,
Thanks for the suggestion... I'll add it to an upcoming release.
nano
Old 06-21-2007, 12:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Another request: can you give an option for betting pot preflop instead of 4xBB+1?

[/ QUOTE ]
Hey beaster,
If I understand you correctly, you have a couple options:

On the street bet tab, if you set the top left box to 3.5, that will give you a pot size raise (if no one has raised before you). Setting the other pre-flop box to 100 will give you a pot size raise, if the pot is raised before you.

If you want another key to do it, you could define a key on the Fixed Tab (2nd box up from the bottom: NL:Pot). Pressing that key will give you a pot size bet/raise.

nano
Old 06-21-2007, 07:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Which of the OSD displays are you using? Stack numbers only show with OSD3-5.

[/ QUOTE ]

My question refers to OSD3-4. I am just using the default display you provided. The M it shows however is not mine.

[ QUOTE ]
If you enable OSD5 and put the mouse to the left of your stack, does it display correctly?

[/ QUOTE ]

yes it does

[ QUOTE ]
Are you auto-centered (option on the full tilt table)?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, should I be?

[ QUOTE ]
Tell me the Custom Text you are using.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just the default
!n BB!r@!s/!b!r!p Players
!3!2Stack = !$ !n Big Blinds

[ QUOTE ]
Regarding the hole cards... I've been looking at finding a way to read the hole cards easily, without using image recognition (since so many people are using modified cards)... If any one knows a good way to do it, I'd like to hear about it. Full Tilt recently made it more difficult to get the information out of the chat window.

[/ QUOTE ]

Doesn't your program tell you your cards if you hover over them? How about using image recognition and only support the default cards?

Thanks again.
Old 06-21-2007, 11:43 PM

Hey I really like the software so far few questions.

When I set key bindings I type them in like Shift t for the Tile function but when I type the command in It will put a capaital T i the chat box when my mouse is no where near a chat box.

Secondly I really like the feature that takes away the prompt, "are you sure you want to leave the table" but I have a bad habit if missclicking which can suck if im in a hand.
Do you think you could put something in thats checks to see if you are sitting out and if you are it turbo gets you out, but if you are sittng in ou are it doesnt click the prompt window.

Thanks,
Beefaroo
Old 06-22-2007, 12:02 AM

Program looks great. Im probably going to buy it, how do i make it auto wait and auto post blinds?
Old 06-22-2007, 03:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Program looks great. Im probably going to buy it, how do i make it auto wait and auto post blinds?

[/ QUOTE ]

Check out the Deal Me mode (there is a tab on the software program for it). If it is enabled it will wait til the blinds get around to you, and then post your blind.

nano
Old 06-22-2007, 03:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Hey I really like the software so far few questions.

When I set key bindings I type them in like Shift t for the Tile function but when I type the command in It will put a capaital T i the chat box when my mouse is no where near a chat box.

Secondly I really like the feature that takes away the prompt, "are you sure you want to leave the table" but I have a bad habit if missclicking which can suck if im in a hand.
Do you think you could put something in thats checks to see if you are sitting out and if you are it turbo gets you out, but if you are sittng in ou are it doesnt click the prompt window.

[/ QUOTE ]

Beef,
Try putting in ---> Shift & t
I think you just left out the "&"

I'll think about your request some more... but I think a lot of users like being able to just click the red x to leave the table, and not have to remember to click "Sit out next hand" before leaving the table. I assume you know that you can disable the automatic closing of the dialog box on the "dialog boxes" tab in the software.
Let me know if you have any other questions.
nano
Old 06-22-2007, 04:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Which of the OSD displays are you using? Stack numbers only show with OSD3-5.

[/ QUOTE ]

My question refers to OSD3-4. I am just using the default display you provided. The M it shows however is not mine.

[ QUOTE ]
If you enable OSD5 and put the mouse to the left of your stack, does it display correctly?

[/ QUOTE ]

yes it does

[ QUOTE ]
Are you auto-centered (option on the full tilt table)?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, should I be?

[ QUOTE ]
Tell me the Custom Text you are using.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just the default
!n BB!r@!s/!b!r!p Players
!3!2Stack = !$ !n Big Blinds

[ QUOTE ]
Regarding the hole cards... I've been looking at finding a way to read the hole cards easily, without using image recognition (since so many people are using modified cards)... If any one knows a good way to do it, I'd like to hear about it. Full Tilt recently made it more difficult to get the information out of the chat window.

[/ QUOTE ]

Doesn't your program tell you your cards if you hover over them? How about using image recognition and only support the default cards?

[/ QUOTE ]

Regarding "Auto-centering", you need to have this enabled on Full Tilt for many of the features to work in FTS. The software needs to read your stack size, and it does it by looking in the "centered" position.

I've looked at reading the tooltip info that FT puts up with your hole cards, and have not found a reliable way to read it. Using image recognition would work, but it is really a nuisance, because they change size with with every table size. I'll keep looking for a good solution.
nano