Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-12-2007, 09:15 PM

Default Re: Full Tilt Shortcuts - new ahk script

I am getting varying preflop amounts also, sometimes 82%, sometimes 90% [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
Old 10-12-2007, 10:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I am getting varying preflop amounts also, sometimes 82%, sometimes 90% [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
That is usually an indication that the software is not calibrated to your table felt. There are troubleshooting ideas for this on the documentation website here:
http://dcity.org/poker/fts/default.h...oubleshootBets

nano
Old 10-12-2007, 10:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
When I tested this on multitables last night using play money it worked flawlessly. However now that I am playing 3 tables of real money it seems to mess up the bet amounts. Sometimes it wants to do 100% on each street and sometimes it works perfectly. Same goes for preflop whether the blinds are in or not. I calibrated tables and I am using table size C. I have dealer chat in normal. Is there something I am missing to make it work right 100% of time like it did when I tested using play money? I have also tried opening the script before and after the tables are opened.

[/ QUOTE ]

That is usually an indication that the software is not calibrated to your table felt. There are troubleshooting ideas for this on the documentation website here:
http://dcity.org/poker/fts/default.h...oubleshootBets
You may want to enable debug mode on the Misc tab, as it will tell you quickly if the software is detecting the street you are on.

[ QUOTE ]

Also another question. What coordinates do I need to get the mouse home position in the middle of the table for table size C?

[/ QUOTE ]
Just start with something like position 300 for x and 200 for y. Then adjust them so your mouse is going where you want.

nano
Old 10-13-2007, 07:33 PM

i just purchased this and am having trouble with 2 monitors of different size. I seem to remember clicking a setting to auto tile but I cant find where i did that to undo it.

I think that would solve my problem. Basically the tables on my laptop monitor are sizing as if they are on my big monitor and they go off the screen. TY
Old 10-13-2007, 11:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i just purchased this and am having trouble with 2 monitors of different size. I seem to remember clicking a setting to auto tile but I cant find where i did that to undo it.

I think that would solve my problem. Basically the tables on my laptop monitor are sizing as if they are on my big monitor and they go off the screen. TY

[/ QUOTE ]

You can change the table size on the table tab. When the table size is enabled it will make all of your tables the same size.

FTS does not automatically re-tile your tables, but you can use the Custom Layout feature on the Layout button on the FT table. Then to use this feature you can activate a custom layout using a key that you define on the Actions3 tab.
nano
Old 10-14-2007, 01:23 AM

Is there a way to speed up the chosen action? The lag between the time I click fold and when it actually folds has caused me some significant issues. PArticularly as I often will click fold on one table, mouse over to another, and THEN IT FOLDS!!!

I folded top set to a maniacs mini bet in a 3bet pot today for just this reason and am considering abandoning the program all together as this is not the first time this has happened.

I'd add that my PC is a brand new custom built box with more than enough power to handle what is asked of it.

Thank You
Old 10-14-2007, 12:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Is there a way to speed up the chosen action? The lag between the time I click fold and when it actually folds has caused me some significant issues. PArticularly as I often will click fold on one table, mouse over to another, and THEN IT FOLDS!!!

I folded top set to a maniacs mini bet in a 3bet pot today for just this reason and am considering abandoning the program all together as this is not the first time this has happened.

I'd add that my PC is a brand new custom built box with more than enough power to handle what is asked of it.

Thank You

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Snipe,
This is usually caused by some program running in the background that is using a lot of resources, and it causes a delay before FTS can get control of the pc to do it's thing. If you have any virus checker or a program like Process Guard or SnoopFree running, try disabling it.

I'm just running a 1 Ghz machine with Vista, and when I play 4 tables, I don't see any noticeable delay (and I'm running poker tracker and PAHud at the same time).

Let me know what you discover.
nano
Old 10-14-2007, 01:15 PM

Hello, Gary! I have send you $ 25 and have written you a letter from alicedanial@gmail.com. So where is my Software Key?
Old 10-14-2007, 02:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hello, Gary! I have send you $ 25 and have written you a letter from alicedanial@gmail.com. So where is my Software Key?

[/ QUOTE ]
Sorry, I never received your email with registration info. Please send it again with your keycode from the reg tab. Also send me the Full Tilt name that you transferred funds from.
Old 10-14-2007, 03:43 PM

Does anyone else have a problem with losing window focus? i often have to click on the table before using a hotkey for action. it's almost certainly due to pokerace hud + fts, as I don't get the problem without the hud. This is on full tilt.

Any ideas?