Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Sporting Events
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Is this a good idea or a bad idea?
Good 10 66.67%
Bad 5 33.33%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-05-2007, 05:01 PM

Default Re: **** OFFICIAL Premiership 2007-08 season Thread!*****

also LOL at PITT again, you were the jackass that spent two weeks bitching about some hidden bias against the GS Warriors. You always bitch about any officiating. Actually I don't even know why I am wasting my time with you again, I might as well just put you on ignore again.
Old 11-05-2007, 05:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
lol @ anyone who says Merida was forced to sign for Arsenal. I like how Man Utd fans/manager seem to have missed the foul on Hleb leading to the first goal

[/ QUOTE ]

The one where Hleb attempted to screen the ball and completely failed? If you put your body in the way to block the player from the ball that's fine but you have to have the strength not to fly 10 yards when they run into you.
Old 11-05-2007, 05:14 PM

http://msn.foxsports.com/soccer/story/7410950

Interesting bit, Ronaldo v Cesc.

He gives the nod to Ronaldo 6-4, but I think its a tie, 5-5 because I do think Cesc is tougher than Floppy Ronaldo.

Anyway, an interesting comment, according to Webster Ronaldo was a non factor during the game, again. I didn't see the game, however its irrelevant for this discussion. The past two times Arsenal played ManU, I haven't been impressed with Ronaldo. I have only see a few games where he was like that. Usually he is wrecking people. My question is, is the best way to stop Ronaldo put a speedy Fullback on him? Arsenal have two very fast physical FB and I think it might be a factor. I don't think there are many fullbacks in the Prem like Clichy and Sagna.

Anyway, thoughts.
Old 11-05-2007, 05:49 PM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.

[ QUOTE ]
also LOL at PITT again, you were the jackass that spent two weeks bitching about some hidden bias against the GS Warriors. You always bitch about any officiating. Actually I don't even know why I am wasting my time with you again, I might as well just put you on ignore again.

[/ QUOTE ]

So the entirety of this situation that is like "completely outrageous" or whatever is that I thought officiating was bad in 2 instances in a 3.5 year span. Since I have thought officiating was poor in 2 instances in 3.5 years it MUST be true that I "always bitch about officiating". You made 4 just completely retarded points, i laughed at all of them, so now youre going to ignore me. Please do if youre going to act like a the world just ended because I insulted Arsenal.

Also, for closure on the Merida situation. You guys who have claimed that Arsenal did no wrongdoing. If this is the case, why did your team get fined millions of pounds?
Old 11-05-2007, 05:52 PM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.

yeah TSC, another one of those games where Ronaldo did nothing such as: score a goal. He sure has been doing a whole lot of nothing this year. 3 goals in 6 domestic appearances and 3 goals in 3 European games. I don't even know why we put him on the roster.
Old 11-05-2007, 06:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
you do know that fabregas and merida have been good friends since they were like 14 right? but I guess that had nothing to do with fran going to Arsenal

[/ QUOTE ]

I would have no problem had Arsenal acquired him through "non kidnapping" means.
Old 11-05-2007, 06:55 PM

lol pittm ronaldo did nothing the whole game.
he did get an assist and a goal but his overall contribution was minimal and i was at teh game so i actually know this

ok, hleb and brown b4 1st man u goal wasn't a foul and fergusmoan's supposed foul happened 1 min 34 secs b4 the goal and tehre were 3 long balls in that passage of play.
to quote graham poll "clutching at straws"

also owen twatgreaves who said the red mancs scored two beautiful goals. fair play the 2nd was pretty hench but the 1st was an own goal ffs.

lol at merida being kidnapped cos everyone does that right??

that match realised how much i really do hate the red half of guildford and exeter.
Old 11-05-2007, 07:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]

lol at merida being kidnapped cos everyone does that right??

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't really get what you're saying here.
Old 11-05-2007, 08:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Webb was fine and is a good ref.

[/ QUOTE ]Yes he was, and no he isn't.

What he tends to be is impartially bad, he gets it wrong with no discernible bias for either team in any match. All things considered, with some of the [censored] like Riley on the go, that's better than average.
Old 11-05-2007, 08:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
yeah TSC, another one of those games where Ronaldo did nothing such as: score a goal. He sure has been doing a whole lot of nothing this year. 3 goals in 6 domestic appearances and 3 goals in 3 European games. I don't even know why we put him on the roster.

[/ QUOTE ]is this another level?