Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-06-2007, 10:37 AM

Default Re: Full Tilt Shortcuts - new ahk script

[ QUOTE ]
I use the prog and love it, has anyone been able to get it working with a numpad? I tried a usb one and it wouldn't work. Also the arrow keys on the keyboard. Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]
I haven't tried it with a usb numpad, but I would think it would work. Check out the numpad examples on this reference page: http://www.autohotkey.com/docs/KeyList.htm

Arrow keys should just be: Left, Right, Up and Down

nano
Old 09-06-2007, 06:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm curious how you "allow FTS to hook the keyboard". Are you running some program that allows you to turn hooks on and off for specific programs?

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes, SnoopFree
Old 09-07-2007, 12:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
is anyone having problems with FT freezing and not responding out of a sudden? im not saying its FTS, but its already happened 2ce since i got it and has never happened before. help?

[/ QUOTE ]

If you are still seeing this, try increasing Safety Delay 2 on the Misc tab from 50 to 200. If that solves it, try decreasing the value some. Please let me know if this works or not.

[/ QUOTE ]

i increased it to 200 and yesterday it didnt freeze at all. but today it froze 2ce in less than 1.5 hours. so the problem isnt solved unfortunately. am i the only one having this problem? wtf?
Old 09-07-2007, 01:00 AM

feature request

nano--

how about an option in the sng B tab that would allow you to open more than one sng category from sng a. for example if my sng1 is 22 turbos and sng2 is 33 turbos and i want to keep running 12 tables, whichever is available first.
Old 09-07-2007, 02:15 AM

i'm also having a problem with the tiling of the tables. i'm trying to run 12 tiled on a 31" monitor, and FTS is automatically overlaying them a bit making it impossible for me to play- the action buttons for all the tables on the bottom row and right column are not visible.
Old 09-07-2007, 08:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i'm also having a problem with the tiling of the tables. i'm trying to run 12 tiled on a 31" monitor, and FTS is automatically overlaying them a bit making it impossible for me to play- the action buttons for all the tables on the bottom row and right column are not visible.

[/ QUOTE ]
I might not understand what you are asking, but ...

FTS doesn't do any arranging of the tables, so you can drag the tables to the locations that you desire. You can also change to a smaller table size (on the tables tab) and then you'll be able to fit more tables on your screen at one time.
nano
Old 09-07-2007, 08:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
feature request

nano--

how about an option in the sng B tab that would allow you to open more than one sng category from sng a. for example if my sng1 is 22 turbos and sng2 is 33 turbos and i want to keep running 12 tables, whichever is available first.

[/ QUOTE ]

To make the programing a little easier, I'd rather not have two SnG lobbies open at the same time, waiting for the tables to fill up with players.

Would you want FTS to open the first table and wait for it to fill up, then open up the 2nd type of sng and wait for it. Then repeat the process so you would get an equal number of both types?

I'm guessing that you would rather want to keep opening up both types until you reached the desired number of SnGs, and you would probably end up with more of the lower $$ type of sng. I'll have to look into how hard that might be to implement.

nano
Old 09-07-2007, 08:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
is anyone having problems with FT freezing and not responding out of a sudden? im not saying its FTS, but its already happened 2ce since i got it and has never happened before. help?

[/ QUOTE ]

If you are still seeing this, try increasing Safety Delay 2 on the Misc tab from 50 to 200. If that solves it, try decreasing the value some. Please let me know if this works or not.

[/ QUOTE ]

i increased it to 200 and yesterday it didnt freeze at all. but today it froze 2ce in less than 1.5 hours. so the problem isnt solved unfortunately. am i the only one having this problem? wtf?

[/ QUOTE ]

Let's try increasing the delay to 400. It's a long shot because I haven't seen any problems on any other computers with a value of 50 (and 400 milliseconds is a huge delay).

Can you tell exactly when it happens? Does it happen immediately after you mouse click on one of the action buttons (like Fold, Call, or bet)?

Do you have any protection program running in the background that could be slowing your computer down (like Process Guard, SnoopFree, or a virus checker). If so, try disabling it for a test to see if it still happens.
nano
Old 09-07-2007, 11:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]

I'm guessing that you would rather want to keep opening up both types until you reached the desired number of SnGs, and you would probably end up with more of the lower $$ type of sng. I'll have to look into how hard that might be to implement.

nano

[/ QUOTE ]

yea that would be fine.
Old 09-07-2007, 08:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Let's try increasing the delay to 400. It's a long shot because I haven't seen any problems on any other computers with a value of 50 (and 400 milliseconds is a huge delay).

Can you tell exactly when it happens? Does it happen immediately after you mouse click on one of the action buttons (like Fold, Call, or bet)?

Do you have any protection program running in the background that could be slowing your computer down (like Process Guard, SnoopFree, or a virus checker). If so, try disabling it for a test to see if it still happens.
nano

[/ QUOTE ]

well im using vista which is a resource hog already, but does FTS really need so much just to run?

it happens at seemingly random times. i dont remember it freezing right after i click on one of the action buttons.

i dont have any protection programs running in the background other than mcafee.

ill increase it to 400 and tell u how it goes.

edit: if it still doesnt work i guess ill try to play a few sessions without FTS running and see if still freezes.