Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-04-2007, 05:30 PM

Default Re: Stars signup bonus?

I can't figure this out. I click on free gifts and select Pokerstars and the 12000 PSO is greyed out. The most I can select is the 9000 PSO points. Also it doesn't look like you can get a gift certificate for the money for Pokerstars yet... only Titan, absolute, and a couple other places. I think I am going to sign up for Pokerstars and maybe Cake Poker soon and want to figure this out.

Also I am not sure if I would be able to sign up for this. I signed up for a play money account with Pokerstars a few years ago but have not used it in a long time. I never deposited real money to it so I hope I am still eligible.
Old 07-04-2007, 07:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I can't figure this out. I click on free gifts and select Pokerstars and the 12000 PSO is greyed out. The most I can select is the 9000 PSO points. Also it doesn't look like you can get a gift certificate for the money for Pokerstars yet... only Titan, absolute, and a couple other places. I think I am going to sign up for Pokerstars and maybe Cake Poker soon and want to figure this out.

Also I am not sure if I would be able to sign up for this. I signed up for a play money account with Pokerstars a few years ago but have not used it in a long time. I never deposited real money to it so I hope I am still eligible.

[/ QUOTE ]
Well, I don't know what to tell you. I just went there and selected Poker Stars...the 6000 and 9000 were greyed out, and I can't select LESS than 12,000. Maybe they have different offers for different countries? I'd try posting about this and your play money account in their support forum.
Old 07-09-2007, 11:37 PM

I asked about this in their forum and it is 9000 points for the US and 12000 for outside the US. I still don't think I can do it though because I had a play money account before. I wish I could find some stars bonus that allowed me to have a play money account their years ago but never deposited.
Old 07-10-2007, 03:04 AM

I would think that you'd have the same problem with any affiliate. In case you want to inquire, I think PokerSavvy has the next best bonus, then RakeReduction and Pokerlistings.