Old 10-06-2007, 04:16 PM

Default Re: Boxing Weekend of 10/5 - 10/7: Golota v. McBride

[ QUOTE ]
Andrew Golota -373
Kevin McBride +343

Total Rounds: 5.5
OVER -112
UNDER +102

Fist off let me say, Yuck. I don't want to watch or think about either of these fighters. Golota is well past his prime and who knows about this guy anymore and Kevin McBride can place his name next to Evander Holyfield and Lennox Lewis as Mike Tyson conquers, that should make you a little sick.

This is Don King fight and he loves Gotola and anybody who have beat his former cash-cow, Mike Tyson. McBride is one of the least talented heavyweights fighting. Kevin McBride is tall and that is end of the positives about him. He is slow with his punches and with his feet. He has no real power, no real sense of how to box, no defense, no chin. He just should not be a boxer. The fact he beat Mike Tyson still boggles my mind. Yes Tyson was old and didn't care and on drugs during the fight and a faded figher. McBride is so bad Mike Tyson should have beaten him and Cicely Tyson would give McBride a good fight. Basically if Goloata can make it to the ring and not implode in the first few rounds he should be able to take care of McBride pretty quickly.

Golata had skills for a heavy, key word had, but that is more then you can say for McBride. McBride will come foward and stand in front of Golota and this is exactly what Goloata wants and loves for a fighter to do. McBride will look to hold, but McBride believes he can can KO Golota. This fight will go about 3 rounds. No way it goes 6, unless each the fighters mutually agree to take naps during rounds 4-7. Both guys will be winging punches looking for an early KO. Look for Golota to connect and finish McBride in 3 or fewer.

Yes this is not a big name fight or a sexy fight, but its all about making money and finding good bets and the UNDER is a good bet.

Tuds

[/ QUOTE ]

i'll book your bet right now giving you +110 on the under 5.5, bet limit is 500;

edit: i bumped the odds 5 more cents as they're offer +106 on pinny
let me know if there is interest