Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-28-2007, 11:15 PM

Default Re: The Office Season 4 Premiere 9/27

Does anyone else think Andy is just out of place now without Karen and it's time for him to leave? He's not contributing ANYTHING now. I mean, yeah he's the brown noser, but he's no longer aggressive enough to make him funny. They really turned him into a really bland character, and frankly I enjoyed what season 3 andy brought to the show.
Old 09-29-2007, 12:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]

This makes me corny as hell, but I was really excited and fist pumped a bit when Pam outed herself and Jim. I'm not sure a TV relationship has ever made me happier. For all the little faults the office has had, this is probably the best written relationship I've ever seen on a TV show.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was admittedly nervous to how they would approach this, and I thought they nailed it.
Old 09-29-2007, 01:16 AM

Good episode with some totally funny/good moments. It was a bunch longer than I expected though. Because of this it was more like stringing along at times instead of it's usual flow.
Old 09-29-2007, 02:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
(just to note, UK >>> US)

[/ QUOTE ]

ehh, I have only watched 1.5 seasons of the UK version, but I think US >>>>>>> UK. Ricky Gervais is great, but otherwise the character development in the UK version is well behind the US version. there is 1 character I care about in the UK, and 5 or 6 in the US.
Old 09-29-2007, 09:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
(just to note, UK >>> US)

[/ QUOTE ]

ehh, I have only watched 1.5 seasons of the UK version, but I think US >>>>>>> UK. Ricky Gervais is great, but otherwise the character development in the UK version is well behind the US version. there is 1 character I care about in the UK, and 5 or 6 in the US.

[/ QUOTE ]

it is, but a large part of that is due to the lack of episodes. i dunno how you come up with 1 though, david/tim/gareth were a really solid trio. i think a lot of the supporting cast on the us version are really overrated. kevin and creed are just dumb. stanley can be good, but maybe i'm just basing that on 'that is my daughter, she goes to catholic girls school', which i think is one of the best lines ever on the show. toby is pretty good. ryan is awesome.

anyway, moving on, where in this ep is the bloody nipples scene? i seem to have somehow missed it but don't see how that could have happened.
Old 09-29-2007, 09:24 AM

oh, i found it.
Old 09-29-2007, 11:15 PM

The hardest I laughed was BEFORE Andy's bleeding nipples, the scene he was in before that, he goes "It's startiiiiing." The way he said that made me ROFL for minutes.
Old 09-30-2007, 12:33 AM

Damn, hate to see Karen go. She was muy hot. Pam has picked it up though, but hopefully they won't get too sappy spending too much time on the realationship between her and Jim.

Thought this was the best Creed episode, but it really dragged the second half - some shows are just better in 30 minute chunks.
Old 09-30-2007, 12:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
throw in a kevin episode too. he's my favorite. but yea this season should be good as there will be a lot of supersized episodes i believe as scrubs wont be on the thursday night lineup all the time as its a shortened season so a lot of the office drama will see the time of day it needs. and there should be a few laughs in there as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

Kevin is great in his current dosage, more would be too much.

Creed is where it's at.

[/ QUOTE ]

quoted for mother [censored] ing truth yo [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 10-03-2007, 12:26 AM

new promo for thursday

massive spoilers wow.