Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-19-2007, 03:56 PM

Default NL50SH Video

At first sorry for my bad english- if your finding any grammar mistakes you can use it for your own [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

I started playing NL Holdem a year ago in November and moved fast over the limits till NL400 and NL600. when my Bankroll was about 18k I cashed out a chunk and concentrated on NL400. Then a Donswing came and I had to step down to NL200. After a few tries to step up again on NL400 I started to play worse and couldn't even beat NL200 (before over a 50k Sample I crushed this limit - 9PTBB/100) - Then a big downfall began and now my bankroll is at 1500$ and I have to play NL50. But even there I play very bad and so I want to make a Video to get new ideas what to do right or not. I don't want to post a video where I am running hot, so I recorded todays 45min session and loaded it up.

Please feel free to comment it and maybe we can discuss a few hands (some were spewy [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] and I didn't feel well while playing) - I think I make major mistakes the last months and want to clear them out of my game.

NL50SH_herbstl

P.S. This video is without Audio Comments b/c I am not good at talking english while concentrating on playing (I am Austrian - no kangaroos [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img])