Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-15-2007, 01:48 AM

Default Re: Proof that online poker is not rigged.

bla bla bla another thread by a poster who sucks at the game...
Old 11-15-2007, 01:55 AM

i seriously believe these pointless threads by randoms are all levels... trying to provoke a reaction from stressed out players....
Old 11-15-2007, 02:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i seriously believe these pointless threads by randoms are all levels... trying to provoke a reaction from stressed out players....

[/ QUOTE ]

By asking if this software exist and what it shows I am trying to provoke a reaction? Wait' you are right!!! I am trying to provoke someone to respond with the software so I may get it and hopefully to even share what the software has shown them! For some reason I thought this was a reasonable subject for a "forum" dealing with variance and bad beats!!!
Old 11-15-2007, 02:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

By asking if this software exist and what it shows I am trying to provoke a reaction? Wait' you are right!!! I am trying to provoke someone to respond with the software so I may get it and hopefully to even share what the software has shown them! For some reason I thought this was a reasonable subject for a "forum" dealing with variance and bad beats!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

so... how much did you lose?
Old 11-15-2007, 02:07 AM

W
o
r
s
t

g
i
m
m
i
c
k

e
v
a
r
!
!
!
Old 11-15-2007, 02:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I am up,,,not only up but waaay up..thats not the point anyway.Lets just get thaT OUT OF THE WAY.. I am so far up online i would have to lose for 3-4 months straight to be down...that said..I am hoping to get an answer to my questions.
Old 11-15-2007, 03:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I am up,,,not only up but waaay up..thats not the point anyway.Lets just get thaT OUT OF THE WAY.. I am so far up online i would have to lose for 3-4 months straight to be down...that said..I am hoping to get an answer to my questions.

[/ QUOTE ]

so now matter how much you lose this month, even if you lose your house and your wife and children, you will still be up unless you lose for 4 months straight? this makes sense not
Old 11-15-2007, 03:32 AM

Okay..if it makes you feel better to think I suck..Ok I suck.. But, if you re-read my op you will see at no point did I complain about my personal resultd..in fact I( state when I do a manual run of the #s I am satisfied that it all evens out. I am looking for a more complete data source. Apparrently the software either does not exist or the bulk of those who have replied are too dense to understand what was being asked. Damn I hate to agree with Mark Seif, but most of you are just idiots.
Old 11-15-2007, 02:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Did it occur to you that a forum dealing with variance and bad beats may have discussed this to death years ago?

If you're really bothered, the internet forum has a FAQ that should provide some(sadly old) data for you and the software forum will have enough software for you to analyse your luck until you're convinced you're unlucky.

GL

<font color="white"> Lori </font>
Old 11-15-2007, 02:17 AM

[x] B+ level