Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-30-2007, 03:47 AM

Default I can\'t sleep...

So I'm trying to sleep and I can't. I'm just not tired, and I have class at 9:00am.

My one roommate walked in, slammed the door, walked up the stairs like a herd of elephants, slammed the bathroom door, and then went downstairs, opened up the fridge and a bunch of beer bottles came crashing down. Nothing broke, but he's loud as [censored] and he annoys me.

I also found out that my other roommate is an idiot. He posts on a different website/forum and he makes up stuff on there that isn't true just so that he can be the funny guy. It kind of makes me wonder how many of you guys are the same (read: Dids). Dids, I like you and I think you'd be a pretty cool guy to hang out with, honestly, but you said some mean things about me. I forgive you and won't hold it against you.

I like everyone here and I'm just here for the entertainment and to keep myself sane. I used to post on MTTc, but poker never worked out for me. I now work and save my money and hope to start my own business someday. I have an idea right now that I think can work, so we'll see how that goes. Maybe someday you guys will be able to recognize me. I promise to always remember you guys and especially the few who made me laugh.

I know nobody cares, but we all need to just sit back and let things go. Be yourself and don't let anyone ever tell you differently.

I also found this picture, which I thought was pretty funny: