Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 04-12-2006, 03:52 AM

Default Welcome to Puzzles and Other Games

Welcome to Puzzles and Non-Gambling Games!

This is the forum for discussing and playing pretty much every sort of game that isn't covered in one of the other forums. As this is an other topics forum, please do not start threads about poker here.

As this is a brand new forum, we are still going to be working out the kinks of what exactly falls under the jurisdiction of this forum for now. I want this forum to cover everything from Sudoku and it's strategy, to Risk, to Settlers of Catan, to Werewolf.

Right now, examples of things that clearly ARE in the domain of this forum:
<ul type="square">[*]First and foremost, this will be the Werewolf/Mafia forum. As the inspiration for this forum, all the werewolf threads will be moved here.[*]Risk games and strategy[*]Sudoku[*]Pretty much any puzzle[*]Chess[*]Magic:TG and other CCGs[/list]I will add to the above list as the forum takes shape.

Video games are appropriate for BOTH OOT and this forum. Flash games are also appropriate for both forums.
IQ tests are within the domain of this forum but are also appropriate for OOT.

Things that are NOT for this forum:
<ul type="square">[*]This is absolutely not intended to sneak the A&amp;E forum idea in with a different name. It is a separate forum idea. If the A&amp;E forum happens it will be a separate forum.[*]Poker is off-limits here, if you want to discuss poker there are plenty of other forums to choose from, just check the little green bar on the left [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img][*]Fantasy sports (that should go in the sporting events or sports betting forums depending on whether there is money involved)[*]Math homework (science, math, philosophy forum)[/list]I'm sure I'll be adding to and changing this sticky as time goes on.
Closed Thread