Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life

Old 11-29-2007, 09:02 PM

Default meh hs girl advice

so there is a girl whose locker is near mine and who sits near me in one of my classes. i am a senior and she is a jr btw.

i havent talked to her really at all and when we have been alone at the lockers i dont say anything to her. i didnt start becoming attracted to her until the past month or so.

anyway one time a couple weeks ago i had a lot of [censored] in my locker and i closed it and walked away but it got caught and didnt close. she reached to close it for me and we smiled as i said thanks

later i went to school early one day for help in math and she was there with the teacher and me. unfortunately i didnt say anything to her despite the fact that we were going over the same things basically.

anyway a couple days ago she came near my locker and said something about my locker and how i "have no books"

i stayed calm as i was like wtf why is she saying this in my head. i responded fine unless you think what i said was bad ; basically i replied "no not really" and didnt say anything else and that was that.

based on this, does anyone think she may be interested in me? i realy dont see any other explanation for approaching me at my locker with something so stupid

the past few days ive been trying get the balls to say something but whever we're basically alone at the lockers i just get the [censored] out of there.

ive learned recently that just doing it tends to work well. if you start with a nonscary thing and think about it long enough eventually you are absolutely terrified - of nothing. approaching a girl in the first 3 secs you see her and not overthinking is best imo.

so now when i talk to her tomorrow im thinking of talking about a test we have coming up. eventually i want to talk about non school related flirty things but im not sure what to do to transition.

one of my main concerns is how long i should talk to her before i ask her to do something with me outside of school. this is absolutely necessary not only since you cant [censored] her in the hallway (i wouldnt do it at least) and going somewhere prevents me from becoming the 'math class locker kid' who she doeesn't realize has a life outside of school and as a result doesnt see me as a romantic option

i think doing so quickly would be best but i dont have any close and reliable friends to go somewhere with her. i think i should take her somewhere in a group so its casual and shes not intimidated. otherwise if i were to build up the comfort to ask her to go somewhere alone i may already be in friend / math class kid zone.

ahh this really sucks. thank you if you've made it this far and i appreciate your advice. even if it doesnt ultimately help me posting about my feelings tends to get me out of the terrible cycle of putting it off and motivates me to take action, something we all should do.
Old 11-29-2007, 09:03 PM

Default Re: meh hs girl advice

didn't you get perma'd?
Old 11-29-2007, 09:03 PM

hi accountant
Old 11-29-2007, 09:06 PM

Wow. I have a crush and have 10x more signs than you and am still not sure, of course she is dating someone as well who she may be "in love" with.

guys i usually lurk on liquidpoker and decided to post this here since there's a wider audience.

ive heard of accountant and this is not him

give me 50 dollars.

Ask her to have an orgy with the volleyball team.

<font color="green">C</font><font color="red">o</font><font color="green">n</font><font color="red">s</font><font color="green">p</font><font color="red">i</font><font color="green">r</font><font color="red">e</font>
Old 11-29-2007, 09:08 PM

Get some balls and make a move or don't expect much, aggressive play isn't only rewarded in poker home boy.
Old 11-29-2007, 09:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
give me 50 dollars.

<font color="green">C</font><font color="red">o</font><font color="green">n</font><font color="red">s</font><font color="green">p</font><font color="red">i</font><font color="green">r</font><font color="red">e</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Damm. We dont have a volleyball team, does an extremely sexy girl with a perfect body make up for that if I get with her? Does it?
Bonus points for me stealing her from her bf?
Old 11-29-2007, 09:10 PM

also is it ok if i ask her to do something alone with me ot will this be too creepy? i want her to know i have friends but i cant rely on any of them to hang out and give her a good impression of me.

does anyone think shes into me? and what are good things to say?
Old 11-29-2007, 09:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
give me 50 dollars.

[/ QUOTE ]

Damm. We dont have a volleyball team, does an extremely sexy girl with a perfect body make up for that if I get with her? Does it?
Bonus points for me stealing her from her bf?

[/ QUOTE ]
id kindly ask you to please refrain from hijacking my thread.
thanks