Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > High Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 09-16-2007, 06:49 PM

Default Re: ADZ a real class act

[ QUOTE ]
edit: as a side note it wasn't really directed personally to nath, because I dont know him and dont have any beef with him, I just didnt like it how all internet poker players are somehow considered pussies, because I know thats not the truth with a lot of them, it just rubbed off wrong

[/ QUOTE ]
It's a generalization, and like most generalizations, it's mostly accurate, with some exceptions. Also, I think a good deal of the people who could seriously beat some ass don't, uh, sit around on this forum and talk about it, you know what I mean?
Old 09-16-2007, 06:49 PM

guys i think this is actually a serious issue and it seems as though this thread has degenerated into some weird penis waving contest.
i am just starting to play in the online games but if this behavior is standard and shrugged off as no big deal then that is pretty whack.
i have become accostomed rather quickly to the overall lack of class in online poker and thats w/e but when you are in a huge pot and someone else at the able is talking about the hand while it is in play (regardless of whether its good advice or bad advice) that is totally [censored] up.

i have heard nothing back from FTP about this and i think this whole thing is a [censored] joke and FTP ought to be embarassed that they don't do [censored] about all the [censored] up [censored] that goes on there.

"where the pro's play" what a croc.
Old 09-16-2007, 07:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
guys i think this is actually a serious issue and it seems as though this thread has degenerated into some weird penis waving contest.
i am just starting to play in the online games but if this behavior is standard and shrugged off as no big deal then that is pretty whack.
i have become accostomed rather quickly to the overall lack of class in online poker and thats w/e but when you are in a huge pot and someone else at the able is talking about the hand while it is in play (regardless of whether its good advice or bad advice) that is totally [censored] up.

i have heard nothing back from FTP about this and i think this whole thing is a [censored] joke and FTP ought to be embarassed that they don't do [censored] about all the [censored] up [censored] that goes on there.

"where the pro's play" what a croc.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol
Old 09-16-2007, 08:16 PM

rbk,

In my experiene at mid-high stakes nl online games, there is no lack of class amongst 99% of regs. There is of course, that 1%.
Old 09-16-2007, 08:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
rbk,

In my experiene at mid-high stakes nl online games, there is no lack of class amongst 99% of regs. There is of course, that 1%.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 09-16-2007, 08:28 PM

I hope this discourages riverboatking from playing online so there's more moneys in the online economy.

Also, besides A to the Z, I don't remember the last time someone else does it.
Old 09-16-2007, 09:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Im surpised a lot of online players haven't had the [censored] beat out of them when they meet people in real life.

[/ QUOTE ]
Who's going to do the beating? Nobody has the balls to. Internet poker players aren't good at confrontation... that's why they're internet poker players.

[/ QUOTE ]

speak for yourself, touch your balls please and make sure they're there....

[/ QUOTE ]

Dont you weigh like 140 pounds and recovering from illnes or something? lol at u beating someones ass

[/ QUOTE ]

Not that it makes a vast difference, but I actually weigh 165 lbs and I'm 5'10, not a very big guy. However, I used to box and wrestle, and I was an athlete my entire life. Although none of that has anything to do with it, because what I was basically saying was I don't think all internet poker players should be categorized and represented as "computer geeks" because that's obv not the truth a la terror of sweden. Also what I was basically saying is, I don't have low self-confidence and I'm not going to sit there and do nothing if somebody attacks me, I'm going to fight like an animal.
edit: as a side note it wasn't really directed personally to nath, because I dont know him and dont have any beef with him, I just didnt like it how all internet poker players are somehow considered pussies, because I know thats not the truth with a lot of them, it just rubbed off wrong

[/ QUOTE ]

Old 09-16-2007, 09:35 PM

oh my god.. thank you SO much
Old 09-16-2007, 11:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Boosted,

Word.

Were you the guy who was getting into it with someone on 2+2 about who was more of a badass w/ more "street cred"?

Hopefully someone remembers what I'm talking about and links. That was a classic thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, that was epic. please bump it.
Old 09-16-2007, 11:31 PM

thread is locked i posted the link above.
Closed Thread