Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > About the Forums
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-20-2007, 11:43 PM

Default Re: NT! undertitles me \"rent scammer\" when I\'ve done no such thing

[ QUOTE ]
Trolling me about golf in ATF is pretty good, well done. I almost typed out some big long thing about how that was obviously the greatest clutch chip shot of all time, but decided not to.

[/ QUOTE ]

um, well, I'll agree with you that Westwood's was not as clutch, but it was every bit as difficult/elaborate if not moreso than the one from 16.

as for greatest clutch chip shot...? Nah. wasn't even the clutchest chip at that golf course! Larry Mize, sucka.

edit: if anything, it's the most overrated chip shot of all-time. his lie was probably pristine after some gallery member kicked it into a decent spot. he just had to bump it into the hill, let it filter toward the cup and get lucky. and he did get lucky. very lucky. especially lucky, because he got the swoosh logo to hang on the cup and everybody was like "LOL OMG HOW DOES HE DO IT!!!" and he gets that Verne Lundquist soundbite "IN YOUR LIFE HAVE YOU SEEN ANYTHING LIKE THIS?" that Bobby Clampett plays while he's jacking off with molten candle wax on his hand to the video clip in Konica-Minolta BizHub SwingVision™ slow motion.

and that's why it's overrated.

in fact, the chip from the high rough at Baltusrol by Phil is probably one of the most underrated. his ball was buried, some Tiger fan like you probably stepped on it a few times.

edit2: and Phil probably holes the Augusta chip at 16 like 99 out of 100. yawn.
Old 09-20-2007, 11:45 PM

Bitcho,

Let this thread be a lesson to you to suck less.
Old 09-20-2007, 11:47 PM

Im waiting on pm replies from Mike Haven and tUq.
Old 09-20-2007, 11:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Trolling me about golf in ATF is pretty good, well done. I almost typed out some big long thing about how that was obviously the greatest clutch chip shot of all time, but decided not to.

[/ QUOTE ]

um, well, I'll agree with you that Westwood's was not as clutch, but it was every bit as difficult/elaborate if not moreso than the one from 16.

as for greatest clutch chip shot...? Nah. wasn't even the clutchest chip at that golf course! Larry Mize, sucka.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've made chip shots more difficult than the one Tiger made. I'm sure you have too.
Is it something about the way I write that makes people put words in my mouth? When did I say it was the most difficult/elaborate chip?

And the Larry Mize chip was pretty clutch, forgot about that one.
Old 09-21-2007, 12:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Im waiting on pm replies from Mike Haven and tUq.

[/ QUOTE ]

mike told me he was going to bed [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 09-21-2007, 12:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
edit: if anything, it's the most overrated chip shot of all-time. his lie was probably pristine after some gallery member kicked it into a decent spot. he just had to bump it into the hill, let it filter toward the cup and get lucky. and he did get lucky. very lucky. especially lucky, because he got the swoosh logo to hang on the cup and everybody was like "LOL OMG HOW DOES HE DO IT!!!" and he gets that Verne Lundquist soundbite "IN YOUR LIFE HAVE YOU SEEN ANYTHING LIKE THIS?" that Bobby Clampett plays while he's jacking off with molten candle wax on his hand to the video clip in Konica-Minolta BizHub SwingVision™ slow motion.

in fact, the chip from the high rough at Baltusrol by Phil is probably one of the most underrated. his ball was buried, some Tiger fan like you probably stepped on it a few times.

edit2: and Phil probably holes the Augusta chip at 16 like 99 out of 100. yawn.

[/ QUOTE ]
This is all such Euro awesomeness I don't know where to plant my sweet juicy QFT.
Old 09-21-2007, 01:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

edit2: and Phil probably holes the Augusta chip at 16 like 69 out of 100. yawn.

[/ QUOTE ]
This is all such Euro awesomeness I don't know where to plant my sweet juicy schlong.

[/ QUOTE ]
FYPs huh huh uhhuhhhuhuh huh huhhuh huhhuh huh
Old 09-21-2007, 10:54 AM

wow.. golf really sucks. but eurotrash still makes me wanna read about it. kudos!
Old 09-21-2007, 05:53 PM

i scammed a guy named brent once. should my undertittle be brent scammer? brents beware
Old 09-22-2007, 12:23 PM

Butcho,

I'm moving into a new flat soon but I'm not too keen on paying the rent. Any advice?