Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Golf
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-05-2007, 11:45 AM

Default Re: ***The Buick***

yeah, I saw that. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-05-2007, 11:56 AM

God [censored] dammit I cannot [censored] believe this [censored].

It's Seafair weekend in Seattle and they're showing the [censored] boat show races all day from 10am-5pm.

I CAN'T WATCH THE [censored] GOLF ARE YOU [censored] KIDDING ME WHAT THE [censored] WHAT THE [censored] WHAT THE [censored] WHAT THE [censored]
Old 08-05-2007, 11:58 AM

[censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored]
Old 08-05-2007, 12:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
wow this is [censored], the final round is tape delayed...how does this work, when CBS starts televising and they show Tiger and Rory tee off, Tiger and Rory will probably in the middle of the back 9. Really what's the point...

[/ QUOTE ]

W T F ? [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

well, since you guys are such big golf fans, I would have expected you to remember that the final round of last year's Buick Invite at Firestone was also tape-delayed!

edit: For the same reasons, too (inclement weather)
Old 08-05-2007, 12:12 PM

Yeah that's fine and all, BUT I CAN'T EVEN WATCH THE [censored] TAPE DELAY. MY LOCAL CBS CREW CAN ALL DIE IN A BIG FAT FIRE FOR ALL I CARE [censored] [censored] [censored]
Old 08-05-2007, 12:23 PM

Just checked the leaderboard [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 08-05-2007, 12:33 PM

I see that Tiger is back in the more normal red shirt...thank god that pink [censored] is gone, hopefully for good.
Old 08-05-2007, 02:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
wow this is [censored], the final round is tape delayed...how does this work, when CBS starts televising and they show Tiger and Rory tee off, Tiger and Rory will probably in the middle of the back 9. Really what's the point...

[/ QUOTE ]

W T F ? [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

well, since you guys are such big golf fans, I would have expected you to remember that the final round of last year's Buick Invite at Firestone was also tape-delayed!

edit: For the same reasons, too (inclement weather)

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not really a big golf fan..I at least know that it's the WGC Bridgestone Invitational this week tho. I was watching the Golf Channel hoping maybe they'd show some live coverage..then they posted the scores through the 10th hole..heh.

Would be nice tho if CBS when they started their coverage just jump right into live...but oh well they have a 5 hour time slot to fill.
Old 08-05-2007, 02:16 PM

Sabbatini is such a d-bag, this is really enjoyable even just in refresh refresh refresh form.
Old 08-05-2007, 02:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Just checked the leaderboard [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Me, too (actually, they scrolled it at the women's British)... [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]