Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Would you be pissed if it was a hoax?
Yes 13 27.08%
No 26 54.17%
Kinda 9 18.75%
Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-24-2007, 01:09 PM

Default BRAG: Sexed up my new roomate <2 weeks after moving in...TL:DR

Beat: It's painfully obvious she wants something serious [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

I moved in with two chicks because my old roomate is lame and wanted to move in with his girlfriend.
One is a fatty, one is smokin.

I had her pegged as being ~27....turns out she's 33 [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
Oh well, no big deal...not like I'm trying to marry this chick.

So I start off by feeling her out with a few text messages here and there. We start flirting pretty hardcore within ~2 days of me living there. She suggests IM, as it would be easier to communicate while at work that way.

So I download IM, and off we go. The flirting steadily picks up. We both admit we're really attracted to each other, but it's proll not best to go there cuz we're roomates...plus how would the fatty feel about it, blah blah.

Tuesday night she calls me after work and asks if I want to meet her for a drink. I ask her to pick me up cuz i've already had a few, she does. We head to a bar near our place, and proceed to get smashed.

When we get home she goes downstairs for what I can only assume is a routine clothes change. I was right. She comes back up and pretty much attacks me in the kitchen. We make out for a minute, then take it to my bedroom.

At this point I know she's got to be pretty wasted cuz she drops right down to her knees without skipping a beat [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I sex her up multiple times...stopping every so often cuz "it kind of hurts"..no problem I tell her, it's no fun for me if you're in pain. (she hasn't been sexed up in ~10 months) But she would take a minute or two, then decide it's time for some more.

I go have a smoke when we're done and when I return, she is officially passed out. Cool, I can sleep without having to cuddle up. She wakes up around 3am, and seems curious as to how she ended up naked in her new roomates bed...she gathers up her clothes, and heads down to her room.

She calls me the next morning and is clueless as to what happened the night before, lol. I tell her, "what you prolly think happened, did happen." "We made out?", she says. "No, we had sex." She's all embarrased and can't believe she would do that sort of thing, blah blah. She keeps apologizing for some reason...I tell her it's cool, don't worry about it.

So last night we're hanging out on the couch and she wants to know every last detail of what went down. I tell her, have a couple beers...and once the fatty gets home I announce I'm going to bed. That was ~10pm.

My cell phone rings about an hour later, and wouldn't you know it, my roomate wants to come "have cuddle time for 20 minutes" ughhh...

So she comes into my room. We're talking and she tells me that she just got done talking to the fatty about our little situation. She didn't tell her we had sex, and that she doesn't remember it...just tells her that we're sort of into each other, and asked her how she feels about that.

The fatty, is not happy.

Obviously didn't stop her from coming into my room, meh. Within 20 minutes or so, we're making out pretty hardcore, she's on top, grinding away. She says she's curious to find out what the previous night was all about, and I'm happy to hook her up [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img].

Now combined with the previous nights activities...the massive hangover I dealt with all day...the fact that I worked 11 hours...and the fact that I just busted a nut, I'm ready for a smoke and some shuteye.

"You have any condoms?", she asks. Say what? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] I tell her I don't...she says "oh well, i guess we've already did it a few times without, what's once or twice more?"
I'm thinking, "jesus i'm tired, i just want to have a smoke and call it a night. I've busted on this chicks stomach 3 times in the past 24 hours, I didn't get much sleep last night, time for bed."

This chick is not giving up easily. She heads down south again, and convinces me to give it another go. I finish up that session...AND SHE STILL WANTS TO KEEP SEXING!!! Talking all dirty about how she wants me to come serve her up on her lunch break tomorrow, just horny as hell. She tells me, "don't make me go use my vibrator, it's not the same."

At this point, there is no way in hell I'm going for round 3. So I have to start getting stern with her, "Im going to bed, and there is nothing you can say/do to change my mind." She finally realizes it aint happening...collects her clothes, and kisses me good night.

Woke up today and I've already missed a call from her, and she's sent me two txt messages [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

I just wanted to sex her up real good, but it appears I may be in over my head.

I'm not really asking advice as these things seem to work themselves out, but feel free to shoot some ideas out there.

I would love to keep up the sex, but I absolutely despise the idea of dating my roomate seriously. I refuse to do it.

Additional Brag: She just got a prescription for hydrocodone, and she gonna ship ~10 my way.

Beat: I share a shower with the fatty (They told me I could choose whatever shower I wanted, and to act like I wasn't interested in the hottie, I decided to go with the fatty)

Cliff notes: Moved in with 2 chicks, 1 fatty/ 1 hottie...sexed up the hottie &gt;2 weeks after moving in, and it appears she is dead set on making it something serious despite being 9 years my senior.
Old 05-24-2007, 01:12 PM

Default Re: BRAG: Sexed up my new roomate <2 weeks after moving in...TL:DR

Pics of hot one?
Old 05-24-2007, 01:13 PM

pics of fatty?
Old 05-24-2007, 01:14 PM

I think she is crazy and you're gonna run into problems very soon. Enjoy!
Old 05-24-2007, 01:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Pics of hot one?

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 05-24-2007, 01:16 PM

lol, knew that was coming.

I may not want a relationship with her, but I'm not dick enough to put her pic up on a message board.
Old 05-24-2007, 01:16 PM

Hope you don't have a pet rabbit.
Old 05-24-2007, 01:17 PM

3way with the hottie and the fattie. Gotta be done, with trip report, and pics.

C'mon, take one for the B4L team.
Old 05-24-2007, 01:18 PM

i thought people only had sex 3 times in one night on television sitcoms. unless a astroid is about to hit earth or you are about to go on a very long trip, it doesnt make much sense to me, but thanks for the story and she sounds [censored] crazy and stalkerish.
Old 05-24-2007, 01:20 PM

its hard to imagine a hot chick going 10 months. i hope she is really hot and not jsut hot by the OP's standards.