Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games

Old 11-27-2007, 08:28 PM

Default Re: The Revolution - Game Thread

[ QUOTE ]
Luckay, then someone else dies and we do this dance tomorrow. Except I have to decide whether to protect tonight so I may or may not be able to dodge the lynch, depending on my remaining spending power.

Drzen, yes it is 100%, unless Herbie is [censored] with me.

[/ QUOTE ]
no the thing is if you're THAT powerful eventually this will be taken care of, you'll get more views, whatever

then we lynch nich the moment you die, and if you never die, then we win anyways

why do people never see the value in just taking the coward's way out
Old 11-27-2007, 08:29 PM

If nich was here, he'd be posting. As any role. Just being player-specific.
Old 11-27-2007, 08:29 PM

WTF? Reno and Resnick, with like three posts between them, both on nichp?
Old 11-27-2007, 08:30 PM

I wanted to type in all caps to attract attention, but then I realized blue text is cooler

<font color="blue">In a standard game where a seer points the finger at a wolf and calls him wolf, and the wolf is like "no, no, I'm a villager!" a solid response is to lynch a 3rd party and let the wolves take care of it - because the wolves can't afford a seer continually viewing people. It's the same scenario here! So let's lynch a 3rd party! </font>

am I the only one not in crazyville here? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 11-27-2007, 08:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Luckay, then someone else dies and we do this dance tomorrow. Except I have to decide whether to protect tonight so I may or may not be able to dodge the lynch, depending on my remaining spending power.

Drzen, yes it is 100%, unless Herbie is [censored] with me.

[/ QUOTE ]
no the thing is if you're THAT powerful eventually this will be taken care of, you'll get more views, whatever

then we lynch nich the moment you die, and if you never die, then we win anyways

why do people never see the value in just taking the coward's way out

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, you're now arguing we lynch books?

Because if he's telling the truth, he will be saved and we can then lynch Nich?

You don't think books can be a tough wolf?

The key for me is nich. Why would tough-wolf books pick on nich to set up?
Old 11-27-2007, 08:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I wanted to type in all caps to attract attention, but then I realized blue text is cooler

<font color="blue">In a standard game where a seer points the finger at a wolf and calls him wolf, and the wolf is like "no, no, I'm a villager!" a solid response is to lynch a 3rd party and let the wolves take care of it - because the wolves can't afford a seer continually viewing people. It's the same scenario here! So let's lynch a 3rd party! </font>

am I the only one not in crazyville here? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
This is not a standard game. And books isn't a standard seer. I don't like playing off here, and I generally really like playing off.
Old 11-27-2007, 08:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Luckay:

You said it yourself...the president has a kill. Perhaps we should make a point of lynching a wolf that is really determined to live.
Old 11-27-2007, 08:35 PM

the vice president probably gets tyhe president's kill if the president dies

ldo

it's not like the game is that easy and swingy where if we lynch ONE person everything stops

give books a day
give nich a day

then if both survive, I have a plan tomorrow
even if I don't live to give said plan, lastchance will probably be smart enough to know what I wanted to think. dmk too, hopefully
Old 11-27-2007, 08:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Luckay:

You said it yourself...the president has a kill. Perhaps we should make a point of lynching a wolf that is really determined to live.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is that books? Can you be clear if that's what you're saying? Or are you saying not nichp because he's not doing that?

Why exactly are you defending nichp so hard? Any reason bar a meta-read?
Old 11-27-2007, 08:36 PM

Just got home and read.

Books, my only question is yesterday you said you could prove you were a villager 100%? You made it sound like it'd be proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. Your 100% proof = hoping you peek a wolf and we lynch them before you?