View Poll Results: ___
Detroit 0 0%
Chicago (H) 10 100.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-07-2007, 02:28 PM

Default Re: OT: [censored] thread, August, READ RULES IN TOP POST

[ QUOTE ]
I made $200 in an hour of 2-tabling .25/.50 tonight as my first lesson. Sutainable?

[/ QUOTE ]

Lesson from whom?
Old 08-07-2007, 02:30 PM

Text results appended to pokerstove.txt

73 games 0.015 secs 4,866 games/sec

Board: Tc As Qh 5h 7d
Dead:

equity win tie pots won pots tied
Hand 0: 65.753% 65.75% 00.00% 48 0.00 { 7h7s }
Hand 1: 34.247% 34.25% 00.00% 25 0.00 { AA, QQ, TT, AQs, ATs, A7s, A5s, KJs, QTs, AQo+, ATo, A7o, A5o, KJo, QTo }
Old 08-07-2007, 02:40 PM

http://www.kanyewest.com/?content=video_cant_tell_alt
Old 08-07-2007, 02:44 PM

citanul is learning how to program:

[14:42] durron597: you should let it sit and run while you recall what the giant daystar looks like
[14:42] durron597: maybe get something to eat
[14:43] durron597: do you have a frisbee?
[14:43] citanul: i got lunch :-) i now have to do some *actual* work :-)
[14:43] citanul: what's a giant daystar?
[14:43] durron597: exactly.
Old 08-07-2007, 02:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Sippin,

I just played at the TPC in Blaine, MN yesterday and holy hell did I get a whole new appreciation for you guys that can actually play this game.

I did get my picture taken with Lee Trevino which was pretty cool. He also happens to be incredibly hilarious

[/ QUOTE ]

Grizzly Adams DID have a beard. That's really cool man, I've never had any run-ins with any pros besides playing a round of golf with Dave Barr, and getting Tom lehman's autograph :S
Old 08-07-2007, 03:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Sippin,

I just played at the TPC in Blaine, MN yesterday and holy hell did I get a whole new appreciation for you guys that can actually play this game.

I did get my picture taken with Lee Trevino which was pretty cool. He also happens to be incredibly hilarious

[/ QUOTE ]

I live four blocks from there but haven't had the opportunity to play it yet because I'm too cheap and don't know any members. Tough course I take it?
Old 08-07-2007, 03:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Sippin,

[/ QUOTE ]

I live four blocks from there but haven't had the opportunity to play it yet because I'm too cheap and don't know any members. Tough course I take it?

[/ QUOTE ]

The only reason I got to play is cuz it was sponsored by Ameriprise and my parents advisor gave us an invite.

The course is amazing. I found it extremely tough, but this is my first year playing after a 4 year break, and I wasn't good to begin with. There are some pretty sick holes there, but it was a lot of fun.

They also treat you like royalty, some guy came out to our car when we parked to take the bags to our cart for us. We felt too awkward with that and carried them ourselves, lol.

The locker room is carpeted and has a few hundred full length nice wooden lockers with the names of members on a metal plate on the door. There are about 8 individual showers that come with robes. Also, the sink area has combs, hair products, and shaving cream and disposable razors.

Needless to say, I've never experienced anything like that before and it all seemed pretty wild to me. Definitely a cool experience tho.

Edit: After reading through this, I realize I didn't do it justice, maybe there is an online tour where you can see everything. It definitely seems out of place for the area.
Old 08-07-2007, 03:33 PM

I know this is generally a fun thread so I hate to bring this up, but are anyone of you withdrawing some of your poker funds w/ the pending regulations approaching?

A simple "yes" or "no" is suffice.

Thanks in advance.
Old 08-07-2007, 03:39 PM

no. what regulations?
Old 08-07-2007, 03:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Sippin,

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The only reason I got to play is cuz it was sponsored by Ameriprise and my parents advisor gave us an invite.

The course is amazing. I found it extremely tough, but this is my first year playing after a 4 year break, and I wasn't good to begin with. There are some pretty sick holes there, but it was a lot of fun.

They also treat you like royalty, some guy came out to our car when we parked to take the bags to our cart for us. We felt too awkward with that and carried them ourselves, lol.

The locker room is carpeted and has a few hundred full length nice wooden lockers with the names of members on a metal plate on the door. There are about 8 individual showers that come with robes. Also, the sink area has combs, hair products, and shaving cream and disposable razors.

Needless to say, I've never experienced anything like that before and it all seemed pretty wild to me. Definitely a cool experience tho.

Edit: After reading through this, I realize I didn't do it justice, maybe there is an online tour where you can see everything. It definitely seems out of place for the area.

[/ QUOTE ]

This guy kept giving me towels until I paid him to stop.
Closed Thread