Default Re: The Revolution - Game Thread

kristiefix
Old 11-29-2007, 08:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Well duh, but I don't want to be shot.

I am sure everyone says that.

I was actually just thinking that in the history of POG I don't ever remember a wolf claiming to have peeked another wolf to boost their own credibility, with one exception. That was when Bobo PMed me at the start of a 9 man "check this out", he then came out as seer and named me as the wolf.

So basically were I a wolf I would be in the hallowed company of Bobojedafan as the only guy to use that ruse. Clearly we play similar styles so that would make sense.

[/ QUOTE ]

You don't think a wolf has ever thrown another wolf under the bus? And you don't think a relatively powerful wolf would bus a relatively weak one? I mean, wtf, body double is not exactly a cabinet post, is it?

[/ QUOTE ]

It has never happened in all the time POG has been around. This is quite different from "throwing a wolf under the bus". I peeked a wolf who was under no pressure and he got lynched. I challenge anyone to find any game, including a turbo where this has happened.

Basically I think everyone is being ridiculous, but strangely everyone who initially defended me is dead now.
Old 11-29-2007, 08:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Well duh, but I don't want to be shot.

I am sure everyone says that.

I was actually just thinking that in the history of POG I don't ever remember a wolf claiming to have peeked another wolf to boost their own credibility, with one exception. That was when Bobo PMed me at the start of a 9 man "check this out", he then came out as seer and named me as the wolf.

So basically were I a wolf I would be in the hallowed company of Bobojedafan as the only guy to use that ruse. Clearly we play similar styles so that would make sense.

[/ QUOTE ]

You don't think a wolf has ever thrown another wolf under the bus? And you don't think a relatively powerful wolf would bus a relatively weak one? I mean, wtf, body double is not exactly a cabinet post, is it?

[/ QUOTE ]

It has never happened in all the time POG has been around. This is quite different from "throwing a wolf under the bus". I peeked a wolf who was under no pressure and he got lynched. I challenge anyone to find any game, including a turbo where this has happened.

Basically I think everyone is being ridiculous, but strangely everyone who initially defended me is dead now.

[/ QUOTE ]

To be fair I initially defended you as well.

It just seems like everything is working out too perfectly here for you.
Old 11-29-2007, 08:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
And this is just flat out not true and kind of offensive.

[/ QUOTE ]

More defensive actually. Still, I now see there are lots of votes on me once I started to post... thank you for the warm welcome, very encouraging to do more analysis. What the hell, I'm still going to post my opinions damn it! This revolutionary soldier is going out in style.
Old 11-29-2007, 08:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I lean vanillager but serial killer looking to get "cleared" is also possible.

[/ QUOTE ]

do you even think about what you say before you say it? This has to be one of the dumbest suggestions I've ever heard.

meh

I'm not sure if I like epi coming out or not. I was kind of hoping to see if anybody else would try and jump on an epi wagon.

OH cannot be lynched today if he's not around, he will be #1 for tomorrow.

I keep flip-flopping on Jenn. I semi-cleared her after her d2 (i think) interaction with mets but she could have very easily done this as a wolf partner. Esp cause it was mets. I don't like her vote on kristie at all.

I don't like monk's vote either.

plz to be starting a bulletproofmonk wagon
Old 11-29-2007, 08:18 PM

[1] Bulletproof Monk voted for Kristiefix
[0] Chim17
[0] drzen
[0] Epicurus voted for MDoranD
[0] FMXDA voted for OurHouse
[0] GetThere1Time voted for Kristiefix
[1] JennFox voted for Kristiefix
[0] jgunnip voted for Bulletproof Monk
[1] Kokiri voted for Kristiefix
<font color="red"> [5] Kristiefix </font>
[0] Kyro voted for JennFox
[0] Lastchance
[2] MDoranD voted for Kristiefix
[1] OurHouse voted for MDoranD
[0] Reno expat
[0] Solanthos
[0] tarheeljks
[0] WDCBooks voted for Kokiri
Old 11-29-2007, 08:21 PM

unvote MDD
Old 11-29-2007, 08:23 PM

why dont you like my vote on kristie? im second guessing it bc of hows shes reacting to it, but i gave reasons and quoted posts earlier on why i think shes a wolf. and ive been wanting to vote lastchance, and have this morning and did yesterday too, bc i think he was obv peeked by our seer. but no one will go with me on that for some reason!!

if you dont like my kristie vote, then at least look at yesterdays votes. i was around for night and i saw the resnick votes and i didnt like them and i wasnt on his wagon. my vote was on lastchance, and i had a chance to tie it up, or flip it on to mdorand, but i listened to the other posters who said it was too dangerous for the village and didnt..

and i feel like its really really obvious that mets and i cannot both be wolves. i picked up on his wolfiness and worrying about a third wagon etc. i voted for him and got HIM as the third wagon along with VR, a confirmed, and DEAD villager!! i also think its clear from mets write up that he was not in communication with the other wolves. why would it be said so explicitly that he "knew who the other government" people are? obv bc they didnt know who he was. and therefore they werent speaking. so you can rule out mets and i putting on a show.

my voting and my interactions speak for themselves. im doing my best to take this game seriously.

and screw u, kristy!! yer damn right im emotionally involved in this game :P
Old 11-29-2007, 08:24 PM

I think I can get down with voting BPM.
Old 11-29-2007, 08:25 PM

and i in fact agree with you that a monk lynch would not be bad.

his last second tie up of mdorand last night and then quick unvote was very suspicious to me. and here he is again jumping on the kristy wagon.

the last time monk layed this low, he was the sexy romulan commander who had thr secret cloaking device weapon that spok was looking for.... (wolf)