Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-18-2007, 07:49 PM

Default one of the best weekends of my life, a TR

Gimmick account because I don't want some people to search my posts and find this. Unscramble this: hrusko If someone posts the unscrambled version, mods please ban and remove or I will not post the rest.

This was at least one of the top three weekends of my life.

Part 1

Friday, I arrive in Vegas, ready for the typical degeneracy. I start off with a little poker at the Bellagio to offset the inevitable losses at the strip clubs. At about 10, my friend texts me and says he is at Asia with a stripper friend and that I should come meet them.

Of course, there is a bottle waiting with my friend and his stripper. As soon as I get there, he pulls me to the side and explains to me that he's been telling the stripper I'm a prince from Persia... so that is who I am tonight. I'm a little lonely by myself so I head out to try and pick a girl up. I start chatting up with a cute asian girl, using my friend and his stripper as an opener. "Do you think she is trying to get $ out of him or actually likes him?" First girl says she'll be over in a little bit, then I head back over to our table. Friend is disappointed I failed my first time, so he grabs a girl heading on into the bathroom and tells her to come talk to me. She's a hot little latina girl with a gorgeous face, about an 8. She ends up being a model here to network - her words. I start to tell her about my massive oil kingdom, have a few drinks and then try to convince her to come with us to Seamless. Sadly, her friends say they're going to Tryst, but we should come too! We walk outside where her roommate is talking to a few stereotypical greasy fat medallion-clad club owners. I'm introduced as a high-class photographer, as we grab a taxi to head to Tryst.

Latina insists I sit next to her, so four of us cram into a taxi - me, latina, my friend and his stripper. Before latina can say anything, friend tells the taxi to go to Seamless. Oh well, her friends won't miss her too much.

Bottle service is again, of course, mandatory. A tall cute indian girl with D natural [censored] alongside a russian blonde with the same figure come over - one for each of us. "You're cute. YOU'RE BOTH CUTE. No charge for these dances." What followed was the hottest sexual experience I have ever witnessed or been a part of. My words will not do justice to the image burned into my mind. Indian girl starts off spreading latina's legs open, then licking latina's neck and slowly moving down. Simultaneously, the russian starts rubbing her breasts, hands and ass all over me. She starts to grind on my lap and crosses legs with latina. Indian takes my hand and puts it on latina's sheer panties, while she takes off latina's top with her mouth, in spite of her slight resistance, and sucks on her [censored]. Latina and indian then both start grabbing my dick while I finger latina and the russian helps with everything.

A bouncer makes us stop after a few minutes, but, jesus christ, I will never forget those few minutes of heaven.

one pic now
Old 09-18-2007, 07:50 PM

Default Re: one of the best weekends of my life, a TR

kurohs
Old 09-18-2007, 07:52 PM

kuorsh
Old 09-18-2007, 07:54 PM

THE LEGEND GROWS
Old 09-18-2007, 07:55 PM