Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-29-2007, 04:16 PM

Default Re: party poker down?

Thats awesome news.
Old 05-29-2007, 05:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Is anybody else having trouble opening tables with the new upgrade? Party keeps crashing, sometimes even upon opening the first table (even right after I restart my computer with no other programs running). I've tried re-installing and still no luck. Thanks in advance for any solutions.

[/ QUOTE ]

Same problem here. I can open 1 table no problem but as soon as I open a second one, party crashes and I have to restart my pc. The table mods won't work either. Are we the only ones with this problem???
Old 05-29-2007, 05:14 PM

Mine is crashing as well - unplayable
Old 05-29-2007, 05:24 PM

Does anyone have the figures for limit poker? 5/10 and 10/20 at deuces level?
Old 05-29-2007, 05:50 PM

Bad news 2+2ers. 4thstreetpete is coming back to partypoker for good, going to clean up. Sorry boys. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 05-29-2007, 05:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Bad news 2+2ers. 4thstreetpete is coming back to partypoker for good, going to clean up. Sorry boys. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

What stakes do you play??
Old 05-29-2007, 06:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What stakes do you play??

[/ QUOTE ]

last year I was a regular at minbet 30/60 - 100/200 until party pulled out of US and games went poof. This year it's been nothing but NL 6 max, anywhere from 1/2 - 25/50 [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Although this year I'm going to have a lot more time to play and I'll be putting A LOT more hands in. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 05-29-2007, 10:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Anyone else noticed how ridiciously soft party is right now?

im 9-tabling, and any table is at 30VP and above at 100nl

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah cuz the promo is over for now and probably a lot of the regs playing absurd amounts in the last days or weeks just taking a break? At least thats what i do...

[/ QUOTE ]
Yep, same for SNGs too - Today's been the fishyest I've seen if for months... I wonder if it also has something to do with WSOP coming up?

Juk [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-29-2007, 10:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Is anybody else having trouble opening tables with the new upgrade? Party keeps crashing, sometimes even upon opening the first table (even right after I restart my computer with no other programs running). I've tried re-installing and still no luck. Thanks in advance for any solutions.

[/ QUOTE ]

Same problem here. I can open 1 table no problem but as soon as I open a second one, party crashes and I have to restart my pc. The table mods won't work either. Are we the only ones with this problem???

[/ QUOTE ]

I got the same issue. After testing it appears that the problem is caused by the Jackpot tables. Normal tables do not appear to cause a crash.

My guess is that with the update they changed the jackpot countdown image somehow so it causes a crash on certain systems.

I run a 30" Samsung monitor with a very high resolution. When I reduced my resolution to 800x600, opening a Jackpot table no longer caused a crash. Obv I cant play like that though.

I'm not that good at tech stuff myself, so if anyone has any suggestions, would be most appreciated.
Old 05-29-2007, 11:49 PM

Yeah umm forget about what I just said. I think it's the table mods that cause it, looks like they dont work (at least not for me) with the new update.

I managed to fix it when I deleted the Partygaming folder in addition to uninstalling and then reinstalled. But looks like I won't be using any table mods till this is figured out.