Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-04-2007, 05:33 AM

Default Re: Have you sent your $0.02 to Daniel \"KidPoker\" Negraneu today yet ?

[ QUOTE ]
All, I'm in Barcelona, talked to Daniel at the World Cup party last night and every few seconds his Trio or whatever would vibrate to tell him he had a new e-mail. It was always the confirmation e-mail from Pokerstars support saying he'd received 2 cents. As he's overseas 2 cents isn't even covering the cost of opening the e-mail, you may want to consider sending more if while he's in Europe if you really want the karma.

[/ QUOTE ]

If this is true thats f'n hilarious
Old 09-04-2007, 07:30 AM

Default Re: Have you sent your $0.02 to Daniel \"KidPoker\" Negraneu today yet ?

Warning!!! I sent 2cent and got only damn good Cards. AA KK AQ AK AJ 2x PPs etc in a very short Time.
But: I played now a donkament_LOL and my best Hand was Jack high.

So, is it only cause its a Donkament or cause now 2cent is not enough? I am thinking about sending 5cent. What do i do?
Old 09-04-2007, 08:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
All, I'm in Barcelona, talked to Daniel at the World Cup party last night and every few seconds his Trio or whatever would vibrate to tell him he had a new e-mail. It was always the confirmation e-mail from Pokerstars support saying he'd received 2 cents. As he's overseas 2 cents isn't even covering the cost of opening the e-mail, you may want to consider sending more if while he's in Europe if you really want the karma.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm pretty sure this is the only validation i need to send him .02dollahs.
Old 09-04-2007, 08:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Warning!!! I sent 2cent and got only damn good Cards. AA KK AQ AK AJ 2x PPs etc in a very short Time.
But: I played now a donkament_LOL and my best Hand was Jack high.

So, is it only cause its a Donkament or cause now 2cent is not enough? I am thinking about sending 5cent. What do i do?

[/ QUOTE ]
play more AA-QQ obv?
Old 09-04-2007, 09:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If your goal is to annoy him send him .01$ at a time
Old 09-04-2007, 09:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If your goal is to annoy him send him .01$ at a time

[/ QUOTE ]nit
Old 09-04-2007, 09:56 AM

I only had .01c in my account so I'm officially busto and I sent it because I like him and secretly hope daniel will ship me back like 10000 percent more than I shipped him... I tossed a note in a bottle into the lake once and someone found it im hoping for a similar situation here.
Old 09-04-2007, 11:28 AM

Hello unlucky4me,

We have transferred $0.02 from your account to 'KidPoker' as per your request.

Good luck to you both.

Regards,

PokerStars Cashier
I had 62 cents on there so it didn't really hurt me that bad
Old 09-04-2007, 11:35 AM

So thats why i was running bad yesterday

.02 SENT
Old 09-04-2007, 12:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
somone transfer me .02 cents so I can transfer daniel .01

(loloscammedU)

[/ QUOTE ]

screenname? (lol rescam)

Also: