Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > MOD DISCUSSION
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 03-23-2007, 01:41 PM

Default Future of the MMB forum discussion

Nato, no.

Irule, Sniper has a better chance of winning the women's French Open in 2050 than being mod again.
Old 03-23-2007, 01:53 PM

Default Re: Future of the MMB forum discussion

SNIPER FOR WOMENS FRENCH OPEN CHAMP OF 2050!!!
Old 03-23-2007, 02:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Nato, no.

Irule, Sniper has a better chance of winning the women's French Open in 2050 than being mod again.

[/ QUOTE ]

So, there is a chance.
Old 03-23-2007, 06:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Nato, no.

[/ QUOTE ]

Evan... [censored] You!!!

You have no clue what it means to be a Mod... and you disrespect this community of posters... Posters drive traffic... you took a quiet growing forum and riled it up... and are pushing out the best posters... that didn't take long.

Just to be clear... Unlike the Mod additions in TLDR and Finance, I do not support Mat's decision to put Meb and Evan as Mods of MMB... however, considering the intent to shut this forum's traffic down with the impending upgrade... does it really matter how badly they screw this forum up?... maybe that was the idea...

Oh and Evan... I was a better Mod than you could ever dream of being...

Next time you want me to do you a favor Evan... don't take a [censored] pot shot at me! Both you and MEb give modding a bad name with your silly and unnecessary jabs at quality posters, as well as your silly comments about how Ryan and I mod'd MMB before you arrived.

You took over a growing forum... way to screw that up...
Old 03-23-2007, 06:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll second that.
Old 03-23-2007, 06:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll second that.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 03-23-2007, 06:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]

You have no clue what it means to be a Mod... and you disrespect this community of posters... Posters drive traffic... you took a quiet growing forum and riled it up... and are pushing out the best posters... that didn't take long.

Just to be clear... Unlike the Mod additions in TLDR and Finance, I do not support Mat's decision to put Meb and Evan as Mods of MMB... however, considering the intent to shut this forum's traffic down with the impending upgrade... does it really matter how badly they screw this forum up?... maybe that was the idea...

[/ QUOTE ]

Evan was an excellent mod in SS back in the day. One could say his tenure was better than you could ever dream of your own as being.

Also, I have no idea how Evan is riling up and pushing out the best posters ... it seems pretty clear to me that this policy is coming from above his head, and has been the official policy at 2+2 for some time now. Perhaps if you had correctly enforced it (both here and in the finance forum) during your term as mod, posters would have no reason to get annoyed at the change and threaten to leave, and maybe you'd still be in charge. But you're not, so STFU.
Old 03-23-2007, 06:27 PM

edtost... I will simply note that this is your only post in MMB!!!

Old 03-23-2007, 06:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Evan was an excellent mod in SS back in the day. One could say his tenure was better than you could ever dream of your own as being.

Also, I have no idea how Evan is riling up and pushing out the best posters ... it seems pretty clear to me that this policy is coming from above his head, and has been the official policy at 2+2 for some time now. Perhaps if you had correctly enforced it (both here and in the finance forum) during your term as mod, posters would have no reason to get annoyed at the change and threaten to leave, and maybe you'd still be in charge. But you're not, so STFU.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd be willing to wager $10K that if we put up an [unrigged] poll sniper would beat Evan as favorite MMB moderator by a minimum of 60/40.

But hey, why would a company listen to it's customers, that'd be just silly.
Old 03-23-2007, 06:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's pretty clear to me that the regulars here would like to have the link rule changed and Mat Sklansky is open to the possibility of doing so, however Evan seems to clearly be pushing for his way of structuring this forum instead of listening to what the people want and working from there.
Closed Thread