Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-27-2007, 08:25 AM

Default Insanely godlike brag : Cap\'Em Poker

(This is C/P from www.icarebear.be , an infamous Belgian poker crew)

NEW SUPAH GAME INVENTED BY ICB DONT COPY DONT HATE PLZ

Yeahhh, being a ICB member is not always about having fun and getting rly drunk, it also involves HARD work liek inventing new gamez.

So, yesturday, we were at Komma (Leuven) and we were liek playing cardz (first Wiezen -> propably the worst game ever but i pooned it) but we quickly got bored and since we had no chips we had to find another way to make fun and money.
So gox was like: “let’s remember the ammount of money we have (like thats gonna work IDIOT)”
And rest of ICB was like: “mkay” (lox: [highvoice]”mkeeeej”[/highvoice] )
So we started playing but everyone was cheating especially Dru (lelz insider got it? k) and soon all we did was cap for an ammoutn of 1$ (board came immediately so no afterflop, turn, … action).
Furthermore we decided to make teh game more exciting with a semi-cap (some idiot idea which got destroyed pretty early), but we immediatlelelely replaced it with an overcap (in our game = 2$). After playing some we also decided to create a monstercap (M o o o n s t e e e r r cap) cuz we’re TMM obv. This was set at 5$ but for the real degenerates out there: u can ofcourse pick the ammount for every cap as u liek!!8188!! Later, because of the blind system being eliminated, we decided to import a system which encourages people to steal the “imaginable” blindz. For every round u steal the blinds (i.e.: no flop comes off) u get a bierviltje (SOZ GUYZ KEN DA WOORD NI INT ENGELS lel). If u have 3, u get an extra card and u can challenge someone to play for an overcap (who has 2 cards obv.).
The scores are noted on a sheet or remembered (you all know about math?)…

So basic idea of the game:

Hands are dealt as in poker (2 cards) - ofcourse this can be changed if ur retarded mofoz - and position also stay the same (utg is first to act…).
Then the player decides to deny (=/= fold is too noob of a word), to cap (…$), to overcap (2x cap) or to monstercap (5x cap) - ofcourse these ammounts can be changed and other caps can be introduced (i’m thinking of liek ultracap, godcap, ludicriouscap, maybe a cap(hea)dar? dnno message me some ideaz!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] ). Other players can re-cap (re-raise with a larger cap…). After the ammount in the pot is decided you see the whole board (with bUrnc4rdz and [censored] liek in real pokeRr). Winner gets the ammount and remembers to do +(ammountwon/2 = money put in the pot), loser does -(same ammount).

Then when someone has stolen the blinds 3 times, he can play one hand with 3 cards instead of 2. If he gets no action in this hand (which would be logical instead if hes playing against tardz or supahpremiums liek 9Js) he can challenge any player at the table to go headsup for an overcap - change this ammount/type of cap, i dont care - seeing teh board with a HUGE adventage.

After the game, the ammounts get payed out to eachother.
E.g.: lox has -22$, bax has +17$, gox has 2$, kex has +5. (as u can see the ammount doesnt add up to 0, so someone has gone south, i’m guessing it’s gox or lox, phetatic rly).

This game rox, more info mail intensivecarebears@hotmail.com or pm a pawner at #icb.

PS: this game has officialy been copyrighted as ICB-cardgame ©, also known as I’m_Cappinyoo_Bitchez-cardgame ©. Dont hate, we know well get even more rolled when this game becomes famous (which it will obv.) and ur liek MAN how come these guys are so leet and i’m playing at 5NL…. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] ( sad, sad child.

♪♪ They see me poowning, da table, everybody knows i’m cappin’ dirtyyyy…♪♪

Gr33tz, the ICB gamez developing company™.
Old 06-27-2007, 08:28 AM

Default Re: Insanely godlike brag : Cap\'Em Poker

i stopped reading when i saw there was more than 2 paragraphs
Old 06-27-2007, 08:32 AM

yeah, this is going to be much easier when you are drunk than real poker.
Old 06-27-2007, 08:35 AM

cliffnotes?
Old 06-27-2007, 08:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i stopped reading when i saw there was more than 2 paragraphs with less than one word of english in each

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 06-27-2007, 09:30 AM

if there was a combination of texas holdem and rummy, id play
Old 06-27-2007, 09:32 AM

Old 06-27-2007, 10:14 AM

Too much effort for too little payoff
Old 06-27-2007, 10:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]